Cheese and Whine

For Fantasy Football related chat that doesn't come under any of other forum categories.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Vesticle
Veteran
Veteran

Cheese and Whine

Post by Vesticle »

I'm not actually that upset or anything, but I just *had* to show this to people...

http://www.geocities.com/vesticle/random.html

I posted the log file for one of my recent games there (still in progress). Mainly check out the 2nd half... I know I could've set up and done things better, and more cautiously, but even still... now you know why I hate my team. ;)

David

Reason: ''
Diesel
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Diesel »

You reaallly don't have a lot of luck with those Panzies do you!?!

I've seen you write a number of times that you do not get on with Elves much - don't you think it's time for a change, or are you and I both sufferering from really bad luck with the dice.

One thing for sure - luck always changes (for good or bad) and at least it's only happening in friendlies....

Diesel

Never step onto the pitch!
Absolutely Goddamn not!
- Unless you are prepared to go all the way....
---
NUFFLE SUCKS!
Heretic
Nuffle Blasphemers Association
Commisoner of www.TRUBBL.co.uk
Black Gobo
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Black Gobo »

This is just the Gods of Chaos trying to tell you to switch sides man
You know you want to, we have all the best toys (Like Claw and Razor Sharp Fangs)
Plus there really is nothing more satisfying than pummeling you opponent into a small mound of goo...

We chew and spit you out
We laugh, you scream and shout
All flee, with fear you run
You'll know just where we come from
--- Damage Inc.
Vesticle
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Vesticle »

Yeah, I should probably take a different team. ;) But Galak said they needed more elf teams, and I'm too caught up in numbers normally - kind of a mathematical person, and math says that I like the way the team looks, and somehow I manage to delude myself that the math will work out ok, even though the elves themselves are obvious jinxed and hopeless. ;)

However, does anyone know what teams they'll be taking for the MBBL Season 2? Maybe there's another opening I'd rather fill...

David

Acerak
Rulz Guru

Post by Acerak »

Tell you something: after many years of avoiding Chaos, I got my hands on a box of minis. They are SWEET! And the team rolled heavy, too. I was up 2-0 on the Orcs by halftime.

I believe Slaanesh is calling...

-Chet