Catalog scans

For Fantasy Football related chat that doesn't come under any of other forum categories.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Joshua Dyal
Veteran
Veteran

Catalog scans

Post by Joshua Dyal »

Used to be I could find catalog scans for 2nd and 3rd edition minis at Blood Bowl Central and Triple Skulls. Neither site is active anymore. Does anyone know any links to catalog scans of these? Especially 2nd edition minis?

Reason: ''
[i]"Alea iacta est."[/i] Julius Caesar
GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

Post by GalakStarscraper »

Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

Josuha,

Just to inform you. Anything you need to know about BB, Galak's bound to have the answer (well, except Syprers :lol: ).

Ask, and you will receive....(and gain 1SPP for a completion)

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
Joshua Dyal
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Joshua Dyal »

And I thought I had looked there! I guess I could learn a lesson on completeness...

sean newboy
Legend
Legend

Post by sean newboy »

Just to inform you. Anything you need to know about BB, Galak's bound to have the answer (well, except Syprers ).
Spyrers were bad enough in Necromunda, i dont need to see them in bloodbowl. Getting beat by 4-8 guys would just be broken.

Hermit Monk of the RCN
Honourary Member of the NBA!
NAF Member #4329
Vault = putting in a 4 barrel Holley because the spark plugs need gapping.
Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

sean newboy wrote:
Just to inform you. Anything you need to know about BB, Galak's bound to have the answer (well, except Syprers ).
Spyrers were bad enough in Necromunda, i dont need to see them in bloodbowl. Getting beat by 4-8 guys would just be broken.
It was just a joke, it's the only thing i've found that Galak doesn't already have rules for.

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
Joshua Dyal
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Joshua Dyal »

How's about the lizardmen models? They've pulled them from the USMO website, although you can still order them manually over the phone, I understand.

[i]"Alea iacta est."[/i] Julius Caesar