Just one thing

For Fantasy Football related chat that doesn't come under any of other forum categories.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Darkson
Da Spammer

Just one thing

Post by Darkson »

If ther was one thing you could change or add to BB what would it be?

Mine would be a great computer version which would allow poor sods like myself who can't find any local players to be involved in a "living" league - something like Championship Manager for BB.

Reason: ''
Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
Moonsong
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Moonsong »

Still no news on Anthony's NAFCM?

Moonsong

[img]http://www.bluemax.com/animate/websitefAGIFdownloads/Flags/AllNations/G-N/italy_clr.gif[/img]NAF Italian Organiser
Deathwing
The Voice of Reason

Re: Just one thing

Post by Deathwing »

Darkson wrote:If ther was one thing you could change or add to BB what would it be?

Mine would be a great computer version which would allow poor sods like myself who can't find any local players to be involved in a "living" league - something like Championship Manager for BB.
Tried Ronald's Pbem tool or Ski Junkies Java client? I'm currently running 4 Pbem teams in addition to the tabletop and tourney stuff.
And you could always pop up here for a game or two on occasion, even if it's a bit of a trek. Surely there's at least one league in Basingstoke, or failing that you could always hit Southampton.

"Deathwing treats newcomers like sh*t"
"...the brain dead Mod.."
Rustycan
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by Rustycan »

I myself wouold love to play some PBem is there any leagues out there who are looking for some players?? I know there is a post about this but if any of you would like another player then please get in touch with me. Being a huge BB player and a Father dont mix well, so a PBem solution would be great!! Help...... :cry: :cry: :cry:

When I was a kid, my father used to say the two worst things in the world are Ignorance and Apathy,
Well I dont know and I dont care!!
Deathwing
The Voice of Reason

Post by Deathwing »

Rustycan wrote:I myself wouold love to play some PBem is there any leagues out there who are looking for some players?? I know there is a post about this but if any of you would like another player then please get in touch with me. Being a huge BB player and a Father dont mix well, so a PBem solution would be great!! Help...... :cry: :cry: :cry:
viewtopic.php?t=2583&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

HTH! :)

"Deathwing treats newcomers like sh*t"
"...the brain dead Mod.."
Darkson
Da Spammer

Re: Just one thing

Post by Darkson »

Deathwing wrote:Tried Ronald's Pbem tool or Ski Junkies Java client? I'm currently running 4 Pbem teams in addition to the tabletop and tourney stuff. And you could always pop up here for a game or two on occasion, even if it's a bit of a trek. Surely there's at least one league in Basingstoke, or failing that you could always hit Southampton.
Hoping to start PBeM soon. As to Basingstoke, no luck. There might be one in Newbury, but I haven't heard from the commish recently, and I've lost his email address. Southampton a bit of a trek for a game of BB. I don't mind but the missus would kill me :cry: .

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.