Mixed Undead team

For Fantasy Football related chat that doesn't come under any of other forum categories.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Colin
Legend
Legend

Mixed Undead team

Post by Colin »

In BBmag3 we have 3 ideas for mixed race teams, Chaos pact, Old world, and Lustrian. We also have the intro of 2 new Undead teams, Necromatic and Khemri with Vamps to follow in BBmag4. Many people have proclaimed their unhappines with the possibility of the 2new teams replacing the old undead team in the near future. I say that the old undead team doesn't need to be replaced, just slightly modified and moved to the category of mixed race team. It would be a mixed undead team (undead would never play with the living) and could keep the name Champions of Death. This is a name of a famous team so some may prefere Undead pact team, whatever. The only change I would suggest would be to bump the wights back to 2 slots and add a coupld of (lesser) Vamps, not the ST4 AG4 kind. We will have to wait to see how the new Vamp team looks like, I guess, before we try to put stats to them. Anyway, we would have the 3 different undead teams with a mixed undead team containing mummies, ghouls, skellies, zombies, wights,etc., looking very similar to the one we have now. Basically what I am saying is that we don't need to get rid of current undead team even if the new ones someday become official.

Reason: ''
GO STAMPEDERS!
Relborn
Super Star
Super Star

Undead Pact

Post by Relborn »

I like your idea very much Torg.

Do you have any idea how such an undead pact team could look like ?
if it is based only on two or three ally lists, it will be a bit hard to get
an similar undead team like the old one ...

let me know if you have something in mind.

Zombie
Legend
Legend

Post by Zombie »

Well, i hate your idea very much. That and all allies rules to date. And all alternate undead teams to date as well.

Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

I thought the idea was the khemri and necro were in addition to the classic undead team, or did I miss something?

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
Colin
Legend
Legend

Post by Colin »

No, you didn't miss anything. All my idea was that the current undead team be considered the mixed undead team after the new ones become official. I read somewhere that GW is planning on putting out a flesh golem mini in the future, so I think that they are destined to become official in some form (not neccessarially the same as in BBmag3).

GO STAMPEDERS!
Snew
Legend
Legend

Post by Snew »

Zombie wrote:Well, i hate your idea very much. That and all allies rules to date. And all alternate undead teams to date as well.
:pissed: If that's all you have to say, you ought to keep your mouth shut. That just pissed me off.

Have fun!
Zombie
Legend
Legend

Re: Undead Pact

Post by Zombie »

Why did it piss YOU off? It wasn't even your idea.

I just wanted to counterbalance Relborn's post with my own opinion:
Relborn wrote:I like your idea very much Torg.
Zombie wrote:Well, i hate your idea very much.

Zombie
Legend
Legend

Post by Zombie »

Torg wrote:I read somewhere that GW is planning on putting out a flesh golem mini in the future
It already exists. It's the old Frankenstein 2nd ed BB fig.

Snew
Legend
Legend

Post by Snew »

I just saw the Zombie I used to know. All opinion, negative attitude and no substance.

Your post didn't need to be posted without something else to it, something helpful or a way to fix the idea.

Have fun!
Colin
Legend
Legend

Post by Colin »

Zombie wrote:
Torg wrote:I read somewhere that GW is planning on putting out a flesh golem mini in the future
It already exists. It's the old Frankenstein 2nd ed BB fig.
I believe they were talking about a new one. According to the article in BBmag3, the Star player Frank N. Stein is no longer around due to an incodent involving a werewolf and a frenzied torch carrying mob. So far no other flesh golem has matched Frank's popularity and skill.

What that says to me is that Frank N. Stein as a star player will not be used.

GO STAMPEDERS!
Zombie
Legend
Legend

Post by Zombie »

snotsngrots wrote:I just saw the Zombie I used to know. All opinion, negative attitude and no substance.

Your post didn't need to be posted without something else to it, something helpful or a way to fix the idea.
Yes it did, to give the other side of the story. It's important to know that some people don't like it, and why. I gave my reasons. The only way to fix it IMO is to forget it altogether, as well as Khemri, Necromantic, and all Pact teams.

Zombie
Legend
Legend

Post by Zombie »

Torg wrote:According to the article in BBmag3
You live in Canada, yet you have access to BB mag 3... what gives?

Colin
Legend
Legend

Post by Colin »

I ordered it through UKMO along with Khemri team when both were released back in Aug. Arrived about a week ago. Quite expensive, don't know if I'll order from UK again.

GO STAMPEDERS!