BB mag 4 & Vampires

For Fantasy Football related chat that doesn't come under any of other forum categories.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Grumbledook
Boy Band Member

Post by Grumbledook »

Well they are if you don't roll any ones, there aren't any thralls left to munch on.

Reason: ''
Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

I realise that. I just wondering wheter 6 vamps is to powerful still on there own.

By the way, I'm asking this as one coach I know has this strange tendency to roll loads of 1 in the 1st half and next to none in the 2nd (normally when he's too far behind in a game to catch up). With his dice rolling "skill" :roll: would he still be able to compete with just 6 very good players?

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
Grumbledook
Boy Band Member

Post by Grumbledook »

well you can score with 2 gutter runners, vamps have str4 to back up their nice ag, just a bit slower, having 6 of them would give them a chance i would have thought.

At least a better chance that a lot of teams who could end up with only 6 players through having their team grinding down.