Team Tracker question....

For Fantasy Football related chat that doesn't come under any of other forum categories.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Rustycan
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Team Tracker question....

Post by Rustycan »

Ok I know this is a PbeM question but not all the people check out that part of the forum so I thought I should place it here for better exposer, it is also posted in the Resource PbeM sedftion as well. Ok Im using the Team Tracker tool to make a team, and I thought that I could use it to keep track of my table top teams as well, to keep them neat and clear. However when I tried to add a skill to one of my players it said that the cell was protected and read only and asked for a password. How can I edit the skill columns and what the heck is the password thing?? Or if there is a better thing to use to keep track of table top teams then I would like to know where to get it!! :cry:

Reason: ''
When I was a kid, my father used to say the two worst things in the world are Ignorance and Apathy,
Well I dont know and I dont care!!
DaFoola
Veteran
Veteran

Post by DaFoola »

On the team roster (front) page, if you scroll to the right past the "value" column, there should be several other columns, and it's in these columns that you can put in any new skills, note characteristic increases, and move players to the Hall of Shame.

As for the password issue, I don't know that the common man gets access to the password, because I assume that Milo has put in the protections to keep a standard format for the TeamTracker. Dunno.

And as for other software to use for keeping track of your team, I unfortunately can help you little, as I've only used TeamTracker. Maybe someone else will pop in and tell you why the BB Team Editor (which I believe is available on GW's BB resources page) or the Supernumerate Halfling Scribe (or something to that effect) might be better.

Reason: ''