GW Mail Order

For Fantasy Football related chat that doesn't come under any of other forum categories.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Grumbledook
Boy Band Member

Post by Grumbledook »

i stayed up all night :/

Reason: ''
BigD
Star Player
Star Player

Yippee...

Post by BigD »

Gotta agree. GWUK and their bloody useless phone system. Got my tickets just before 8.30 but that was with 10 minutes on hold only to be cut off. Then another 14 minutes on hold and got them. I'd be pretty sure they're all sold out now. But got our 2 so we'll be there. Now sleep time!

BigD

Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

Looks like I'm gonna luck out (damn credit cards :pissed: ). Still, if I don't get a ticket might turn up anyway for the atmosphere.

I am, however really PI**ED OFF if I miss it. :cry:

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

Well, DFC missed out so I wn't be getting mine either. Have to go on the reserve list (if there is one).

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
Ancalagon
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star

Post by Ancalagon »

I think I got 6 tickets booked... this time Spain will be at Nottingham

Sputnik
Loretta

Post by Sputnik »

Indeed, sold out! :cry: :pissed: :cry: :pissed:

I can't believe it. I don't have the money for a one-hour-phone call to the UK just to hold the line and now that I finally could make the call they are sold out. 140 tickets :cry: :cry: :cry:

So, if anyone has one left for emergenies like this one feel free to contact me..

yes, I can hear some of you laughing :( :(

Sputnik

Venomous Breath
Captain Chocomel

Post by Venomous Breath »

Dont' worry Sputnik you can join me in the Lizardman Bowl for the Lizard champion teams that could'nt get tickets... :D

Still..Im considering gatecrashing the event in a cunning disguise (working on my fake latex Jervis Johnson mask as we speak).

If anyone knows if any go on sale on ebay or more become available please PM me...ta

The Ghost of Blood Bowl past
l_dauguet
Legend
Legend

Post by l_dauguet »

i fought hard with my phone to get a ticket. i'm coming down with a friend. i hope we can forget the GFI post episode :wink: around a god pint of bugman xxxxx! :D
too bad da french coach is not going :cry:

Next time I win !!!
Thadrin
Moaning Git

Post by Thadrin »

l_dauguet wrote:i fought hard with my phone to get a ticket. i'm coming down with a friend. i hope we can forget the GFI post episode :wink: around a god pint of bugman xxxxx!
What episode? ;)
Forgotten already. Now if certain other people would drop the subject we'd all be getting along fine.

VB - maybe you could drop Jervis a line and say you couldn't get a ticket and is there any way they could see fit to cram in one more so the champ can make a defence? Worth a try innit?

Y'know, I think after this they may want to try organising a few smaller regional qualifiers for the next big bash. I know I'm not going to be happy until the ticket is actually in my hand.

I know a bear that you don't know. * ICEPELT IS MY HERO.
Master bleater. * Not in the clique.
Member of the "3 digit" club.
Ancalagon

Post by Ancalagon »

Sputnik wrote:I can't believe it. I don't have the money for a one-hour-phone call to the UK just to hold the line and now that I finally could make the call they are sold out. 140 tickets :cry: :cry: :cry:
I had to call 4 times, aprox 12-14 minutes each... when the phone bill arrives I'll be a dead man... well I think I'll divide the costs between 6.
This phone system is really ugly!!

Grumbledook
Boy Band Member

Post by Grumbledook »

Wish I did book a few extra tickets, now, hope you guys can get a ticket somehow and if not at least we know for next year.

Longshot
Da Capt'ain

Post by Longshot »

I got a sleepless and phoned in time but i only had my 3 tickets at 9 AM local time (10 for french hour).
I was tired and get to sleep just after that.

But Trambi, Eric (a friend of us) and I, will come!!!!!

Lightning' bugs for the win

http://teamfrancebb.positifforum.com/
Grumbledook
Boy Band Member

Post by Grumbledook »

We can play out agincourt again, that will be fun.

Longshot
Da Capt'ain

Post by Longshot »

agincourt? what is?

Lightning' bugs for the win

http://teamfrancebb.positifforum.com/
Grumbledook
Boy Band Member

Post by Grumbledook »

Heh its some old battle between england and france, I think it was Henry V who was king at the time might have been IV. England was outnumbered and won!

Though I am sure the english will be the most predominant at the blood bowl, time for french revenge?