youngest/oldest naf player

For Fantasy Football related chat that doesn't come under any of other forum categories.

Moderator: TFF Mods

sann0638
Kommissar Enthusiasmoff

Re: youngest/oldest naf player

Post by sann0638 »

Stig wrote: Younger players tend to like stunty teams, as well as teams with imaginative and unusual builds.
v true. Linus is taking Skaven with Skitter to Thrud this weekend. Carnage!

Reason: ''
NAF Ex-President
Founder of SAWBBL, Swindon and Wiltshire's BB League - find us on Facebook and Discord
NAF Data wrangler
Darkson
Da Spammer

Re: youngest/oldest naf player

Post by Darkson »

I find they youngsters are all (very) enthusiastic and not jaded cynics llike many of us. ;)

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
Toenail
Rookie
Rookie

Re: youngest naf player

Post by Toenail »

Colin wrote:I played a kid at the GenCon bowl in either '05 or '07 (can't remember which one, but I think '05), he must've been 10. I remember late in the second half he was out of rerolls, rolled a skull on a block and said, "that didn't count", and wanted to reroll it. :roll:
Gotta love kids (I believe he was the same kid who played Snew the year before and called him on IP even though Snew was letting it go all game). :D
I think that if the game box says 14 and older, then that should be the minimum age allowed at competitive tourneys (private leagues and tourneys do what you want). :P
Hey, my brother plays, and he's 12. Then again, he's been in to 14 and up gaming for years, so he's used to dealing with bad rolls. :lol: