Anybody interested in an Excel team tracker I made?

For Fantasy Football related chat that doesn't come under any of other forum categories.

Moderator: TFF Mods

paskalone
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Anybody interested in an Excel team tracker I made?

Post by paskalone »

Great job, WNP, is there any chance one can be allowed to change the way scores are calculated (formulas are protected, so i can't change them)? i'd like to use the full book to print rosters and calculate scores and rankings, but our league uses very different systems, so it'd be impossible at the moment! thanks a lot anyway, that's the best roster sheet i found out there!

Reason: ''
Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

You might want to send him a PM, as he doesn't visit here regularly (last visit July) and might not see your comment.

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
Baxx
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Baxx »

paskalone wrote:Great job, WNP, is there any chance one can be allowed to change the way scores are calculated (formulas are protected, so i can't change them)? i'd like to use the full book to print rosters and calculate scores and rankings, but our league uses very different systems, so it'd be impossible at the moment! thanks a lot anyway, that's the best roster sheet i found out there!
Just unprotect them and edit?

Melifaxis
Legend
Legend

Post by Melifaxis »

When you make version 6.9, it looks like Which Elves skill access was blanked out at some point in error. Regular and doubles skills. Cells J28 & K28

NAF Rankings
Commissioner: HBBL & GSBBL (7's)
Tournament Organizer: The Beantown Brouhaha & the Draughthouse Massacre & The Tricorn Cup
NBA Heretic & Proud Beer-Drinker of the NFL