Hobgoblins

For Fantasy Football related chat that doesn't come under any of other forum categories.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Darkson
Da Spammer

Re: Hobgoblins

Post by Darkson »

A 12 DE lineman team isn't the same challenge as a all-hobgob team.

Reason: ''
Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
LemonheadWallenstein
Rookie
Rookie

Post by LemonheadWallenstein »

and it is a lot more fun

i finished the tourney with 4 wins, and 20-ish casualties inflicted, which is pretty good, a lot better than i expected in any case.

Ashamento
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Ashamento »

I've made a hobgob team on Cyanide (16 gits + 5RRs). I usually play 30 second turns for complete mayhem and have had some decent luck with the team at times. They're called Hooligans Of Greyhag, and their fluff is that they are a dump-team for convicts who try to rebel against their Chaos Dwarf masters and have to pay off their debt by generating winnings on the Bloodbowl field.

The plus side: Great fun thinking of funny names; no expectations to win.

Downside: rubbish skill access, your best player dies first; they're still just hobgoblins.

They're a lot of fun, and make me want to sort out a tabletop version of the team. Only I can't find anywhere to lay my hands on a decent assortment of 16 hobgobs, without having to buy a bunch of expensive and unnecessary chorfs too....

ravyn
Veteran
Veteran

Post by ravyn »

They're a lot of fun, and make me want to sort out a tabletop version of the team. Only I can't find anywhere to lay my hands on a decent assortment of 16 hobgobs, without having to buy a bunch of expensive and unnecessary chorfs too....
Try Impact. they have good hobs

ImageApprentice Blasphemer - Nuffle Blasphemer's Association