4 saurus 1 skink one turn touchdown!

For Fantasy Football related chat that doesn't come under any of other forum categories.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Stout Youngblood
Super Star
Super Star

Re: 4 saurus 1 skink one turn touchdown!

Post by Stout Youngblood »

He had many games. Started off against the undead at Weathertop; then against Storm Giants in the mountains; Orcs by the river, Orcs at Helms Deep, etc. but it was the Halflings that won the Championship against Chaos Pact. :lol:

Reason: ''
the_Sage
Rookie
Rookie

Post by the_Sage »

So Strider84 stopped by my stream the other night, and told me that he also played tabletop, and that he used "strider84" as his bloodbowl handle because there was already a guy named Strider in the NAF.

Strider84
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Strider84 »

And this Strider84 actually has an account here too :-)

How should i have known 7 years ago when i signed up on fumbbl that i will use that nick for over 2000 games of Blood Bowl...

Havent met the french Strider yet though.

Olaf the Stout
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Olaf the Stout »

Nice! Gotta love AG1 pick up and pass. :) Plus you’ve got video proof. Pity it didn’t impact the final result.

I almost got a 1 turn TD about a month ago with 7 players and MV7 (Dark Elves). I got quick snap (couldn’t have done it without it), the 3 pushes needed, pick-up, pass, catch and the first GFI to score. So of course the Witch Elf failed the final GFI to score! :D

Even worse was it was in the grand final of a 24 hour tournament and the TD was to tie the game and take it into overtime. Still, I’ve only ever managed a 1TTD once before (with a MV9 Sidestepping Gutter Runner, which made it a lot easier) and this attempt was after I had been awake for about 30 hours straight (yep, we play from 12pm to 12pm, all the way through the night), so I was impressed I could think straight enough to pull it off.