Anyone ready to change their anti-GW stance yet?

For Fantasy Football related chat that doesn't come under any of other forum categories.

Moderator: TFF Mods

mikeyc222
Star Player
Star Player

Re: Anyone ready to change their anti-GW stance yet?

Post by mikeyc222 »

Regash wrote:But actually printing the wrong set of rules and nobody notices?
I don't know...
i mean, if it's just the wording on a couple of skills and those skills are listed in the middle of the book of a couple/few dozen pages, i can see how a very small team of people could easily miss that. i'm not too judgmental about it. i does kind of suck that i pre-order a version that has already been confirmed as wrong before i even get it into my hands, but it is what it is. i'll download the errata and be ok.

Reason: ''
Don't take life too seriously, you'll never get out alive.

Vanguard
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Vanguard »

mikeyc222 wrote:
Regash wrote:But actually printing the wrong set of rules and nobody notices?
I don't know...
i mean, if it's just the wording on a couple of skills and those skills are listed in the middle of the book of a couple/few dozen pages, i can see how a very small team of people could easily miss that. i'm not too judgmental about it. i does kind of suck that i pre-order a version that has already been confirmed as wrong before i even get it into my hands, but it is what it is. i'll download the errata and be ok.
Especially something like Claw which was a single word change from after to before. I had to read the text from Deathzone about five times before I spotted what had changed and that was after being told that the rule had changed. :-?

Jembo17
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Jembo17 »

hutchinsfairy wrote:
GalakStarscraper wrote:Gremlins are often a tough thing to kill.
Especially without a killstack.
They're not that tough. I seem to recall natural sunlight doing the trick. :lol: