BFG Emergency

For Fantasy Football related chat that doesn't come under any of other forum categories.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Heff
Dwarf fetishist

BFG Emergency

Post by Heff »

ANYBODY OUT THERE IN THE USA ABLE TO CONTACT JOHN DO SO

I have just got a VERY worrying pm from him and l am not prone to panic reactions. The guy is struggling and l think about to do sonething dumb. I am frightened for the guy.

Reason: ''
Heff...Keeping the Dwarf (and lego) hate alive
If you cannot stall out for an 8 turn drive to score with dwarves then you need to go and play canasta with your dad..if you can find him.
TheDancingClown
Experienced
Experienced

Re: BFG Emergency

Post by TheDancingClown »

Hope he is ok. I know he has ups and downs but his recent posts seemed to be quite upbeat so a little surprising to hear he is struggling.

I don't know BFG but always like the songs he listens to in the music thread.

Madsherman
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by Madsherman »

Bound For Glory? I have a mini-trade correspondance going with him, but the last exchange was may 20th :/ I wish I could do something, but I don't know anyone in the area :(

"Accept the fact that you're already dead. The sooner you accept that, the sooner you'll be able to function as a halfling is supposed to function: without mercy, without compassion, without remorse. All depends upon it." -Ronyld Spïers
Loki
Legend
Legend

Post by Loki »

gregory_n_white wrote:I sent an email to the address associated with his paypal and got a reply from his wife. He is in hospital and getting treatment. She did not elaborate but at least we know he is safe.

The lesson here: If any you guys are having hard times - get help.
Cross-post from: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=42997

Time flies like an arrow, Fruit flies like a banana.
Heff
Dwarf fetishist

Post by Heff »

Thanks for this. I have been worried all week.

If you cannot stall out for an 8 turn drive to score with dwarves then you need to go and play canasta with your dad..if you can find him.
TheDancingClown
Experienced
Experienced

Post by TheDancingClown »

Heff wrote:Thanks for this. I have been worried all week.
The only reason I have been logging into tff this week is in the hope of some good news. Can only wish a good recovery.

bound for glory
Legend
Legend

Post by bound for glory »

I'm ok. Just had a melt down. Spent a few days in stir.

No, really :(

Rick Sanchez lives!
plasmoid
Legend
Legend

Post by plasmoid »

Welcome back :D
The human condition can be a tricky one.
Cheers
Martin

Narrow Tier BB? http://www.plasmoids.dk/bbowl/NTBB.htm
Or just visit http://www.plasmoids.dk instead
Tablet
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Tablet »

Take care man, the whole community has been sending you positive vibes these past few days.

It's great to have you back :D

GeordieBowl IX 2017 - Wooden Spoon
Digger Goreman
Legend
Legend
Location: Atlanta, GA., USA: Recruiting the Walking Dead for the Blood Bowl Zombie Nation

Post by Digger Goreman »

You enrich our lives ... keep us strong! :D

bound for glory
Legend
Legend

As many here know, a few YEARS back I had an accedent at my place of work, and broke my back in 2 places. I lost a job I loved.I am inclined to depression. This made it much worse.

Pain meds+ depression+ass hole in laws+more pain meds=trouble.

I violently threw out my sister in law and her 1/4 ton hubby when it came to my attention that these 2 idiots, who have been married 6 years and as far as my long suffering wife can figure, have never paid a bill they could'nt run away from, were intending to squat at my home indefinatly. I am finally getting my settlement in September, and she was already spending my money. This ofcourse enraged me.

My wife was angeerd with me, as she babies her sister because, well, what can you do with a bitchie, gross, delusional SJW who sucks the life out of every joy that may come to you.

I don't know much, but I do know that sitting around my house, eating everything you can get your hands on, attacking me as a person, and after a fashion stealing from my wife and I...yeah. This IDIOT had nerve to say to me, "I feel sorry for your cousin, but you do know the war in Afghanistan is illigal. You should name your event after something else."

My wife gets mad I throw them out. It was after I heard sister in law asking my wife if she could get a loan for a new SUV, that I started to hate them. Then, she had the blue balls to ask my wife when we were going to start looking for a new house, as"you will be rich, and this neiborhood is shitty". My wife addmited to me that sister in law and hubby were intending to stay with us. I guess for good.

Long story short, I took alot of meds and my wife found me on our kitchen flood. Called 9/11 and i was forcably addmited to a pyciatric ward at a local hospital.

I want to tell you all that I'm not better, but smarter. I signed myself out on saturday.

I want to thank all who wished me well. Heff I will call you to thank you. You lot are my internet friends. I'd like to believe we are real friends, too.

Also, I know I left some threads(pun) loose. Trades, etc. I honor them, and you.

Just give me a bit. I'll make them good.

Rick Sanchez lives!
Heff
Dwarf fetishist

Post by Heff »

Hell is other people. So pleased that you are back among the walking wounded mate, take your time and get better.

bound for glory
Legend
Legend

Thanks, Heff. Always a friend.

Rick Sanchez lives!
Saebelsultan
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Saebelsultan »

BFG, good to know you are up and running.

"This game is too good not to be played!" - Coach Pauli
Blood Bowl Beginner Kit
Saebelsultan's BB Dugouts
Madsherman
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by Madsherman »

OMG, that sounds rough. Take as much time with the trade as you need, put me in the back of the line. I am in no hurry at all. I don't feel like it's my place to give you advice on anything, I just hope you solve that whole family issue with as little trauma as possible.

"Accept the fact that you're already dead. The sooner you accept that, the sooner you'll be able to function as a halfling is supposed to function: without mercy, without compassion, without remorse. All depends upon it." -Ronyld Spïers