GLN 17 Out Now!

For Fantasy Football related chat that doesn't come under any of other forum categories.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Purplegoo
Legend
Legend

GLN 17 Out Now!

Post by Purplegoo »

I don't know how many over here will be interested, but I thought one or two might enjoy issue 17 of FUMBBL's occasional newsletter, the Grotty Little Newspaper.

I think this issue has come out rather well, but there are also 16 other fine releases to get to grips with if you enjoy #17!

Cheers (and cue copy / pasted advert)...

Issue 17 of FUMBBL's finest publication, the Grotty Little Newspaper, is hitting a newsstand near you right... NOW!

As ever, the GLN staff have worked hard to bring you the very best the site has to offer. This issue, we have an exclusive interview with Big C, the tactical insight of Legendary coaches and a window into the crazy mind of a Goblin coach or two (spoiler: it's scary in there...). And that's just the beginning!

Please do stop by the forum and let us know what you think. The team contributes to the GLN for your enjoyment, so let them know what you like! A sincere thanks to all of the GLN staff for their hard work, but especially to Kam for his clever coding. It doesn't look as pretty as it does by accident, and he's done a great job of the zeros and ones.

We're always looking for more staff, so if you'd like to contribute to GLN 18 and beyond, make yourself known!

Cheers, and enjoy!

Reason: ''
sann0638
Kommissar Enthusiasmoff

Re: GLN 17 Out Now!

Post by sann0638 »

It really is very good. Head on over!

NAF Ex-President
Founder of SAWBBL, Swindon and Wiltshire's BB League - find us on Facebook and Discord
NAF Data wrangler
frogboy
Legend
Legend

Re: GLN 17 Out Now!

Post by frogboy »

Yes!!! I love this :orc:
Purplegoo wrote:
We're always looking for more staff, so if you'd like to contribute to GLN 18 and beyond, make yourself known!
Do you need Spam, if so I'm your frog :orc:

frogboy - Turning every good opportunity into a spam fest of foul stuff

I'm a British Freebooter, will play for any team including Undead (I have my own Apothecary). Good rates.