Little Army Designer - stunty leeg rosters and other stuff

For Fantasy Football related chat that doesn't come under any of other forum categories.

Moderator: TFF Mods

littlearmydesigner
Rookie
Rookie

Little Army Designer - stunty leeg rosters and other stuff

Post by littlearmydesigner »

Hi

I have just added to the website all the teams for the Stunty Leeg with all their special rules. I'm no sure there are a lot of coaches interested by the challenge to play one of these teams but I like them :) When will these teams be allowed in tournaments? That would be fun!

After many complaints about the fact that the display of the inducements dialog was not convenient (too large), I took the opportunity to address this problem. I hope it's ok now.

And for the tournaments players, I add the special rules for a few upcoming tournaments:

ATLANTIC COAST CHARITY CUP *** USA 2016-07-23
BLOCK XIII *** France 2016-07-23
Gencon Bowl *** USA 2016-08-06
Down Town Bowl *** Switzerland 2016-08-06
CROC BOWL III *** France 2016-08-07
RUGBOWL XII *** France 2016-08-19
COGNACBOWL IV *** France 2016-09-03
B7 2016 *** Germany 2016-09-07
AlsaBowl V *** France 2016-09-17
Bugman's Bowl *** USA 2016-09-24
Hord'Bowl Cup *** France 2016-09-24

Alain

Reason: ''
CyberedElf
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Little Army Designer - stunty leeg rosters and other stu

Post by CyberedElf »

As the organizer for Bugman's Bowl 2016, I wanted to publicly thank you for the work you did to include my rules!!!

TheDancingClown
Experienced
Experienced

Post by TheDancingClown »

Inclusion of tournament rules is a great addition, however is there any easier way to describe the rules? Perhaps listed by TV?

Anyway, thanks for the roster, I use it often

Wifflebat
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by Wifflebat »

Your tool is terrific. You should always post links so new people can find it!
Like this one!

I was Puzzlemonkey, but now I'm Wifflebat. Please forward my mail...
zulu
Experienced
Experienced

Post by zulu »

Found an error.

Created a Dark Elf Roster team value set to 1,150,000. Added 11 players and rerolls okay came to 1,140,000. Then went to add extra free skills. Added 8 allowed including 2 doubles. When I clicked Apply, it reduced my initial treasury to 1,100,000 leaving me with a negative treasury of 40,000.

littlearmydesigner
Rookie
Rookie

Post by littlearmydesigner »

Hello,

It is not an easy job :-?
TheDancingClown wrote:Inclusion of tournament rules is a great addition, however is there any easier way to describe the rules? Perhaps listed by TV?
In the left panel of the special rules explorer, there is a tree viewer. You can use it to browse the special rules by country , year and month.
zulu wrote:Found an error.

Created a Dark Elf Roster team value set to 1,150,000. Added 11 players and rerolls okay came to 1,140,000. Then went to add extra free skills. Added 8 allowed including 2 doubles. When I clicked Apply, it reduced my initial treasury to 1,100,000 leaving me with a negative treasury of 40,000.
The intended use case is: first initiate the special rules and after create the teams.
But indeed, the reverse process is allowed, so, the tool must comply.
Before the next release that will include a fix for this issue, when you open the special rules dialog, fill the initial treasury box with the amount you use to create your team.

Thanks for reporting this problem
Wifflebat wrote:Your tool is terrific. You should always post links so new people can find it!
Like this one!
ok :wink: