important ,asage re wild things miniatures

For Fantasy Football related chat that doesn't come under any of other forum categories.

Moderator: TFF Mods

bound for glory
Legend
Legend

important ,asage re wild things miniatures

Post by bound for glory »

boys, help me out.

I have been very busy with my law suit settlement and looking at new houses. My wife has been lax in sending out miniatures, as all she cares about is my settlement, and it has gotten me in trouble with you people who paid for wild things.

At the point, anyone who did'nt get wild things, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me know.
I do know that the 3 sets going to OZ were returned.

Help me out, boys. You guys know me. I would NEVER take your money and not send figures. I got a nice letter from someone inGermany thanking me for the bull figure and the cert. from THE WOUNDED WARRIOR FUND. We wanted to include the information about the wounded warrior fund, and the amount we have raised for the fund. W eraised $345 on sunday for the fund, and we were happy to present that to Sgt. John Leffler.

Thanks again,boys. Please forgive me. My wife is sick with spending money. She should know better.

And while she is out spending money, here I sit, getting you lot pissed at me.

Reason: ''
Rick Sanchez lives!
Fist of Gales
Experienced
Experienced

Re: important ,asage re wild things miniatures

Post by Fist of Gales »

Hey BFG,

I did pay for two sets and hadnt seen them yet. No rush on my end at all I know you are good for it. :D

Glad to hear your event went well!

Thanks!
TL

Reason: ''