Skaven Dice Shenanigans

For Fantasy Football related chat that doesn't come under any of other forum categories.

Moderator: TFF Mods

bound for glory
Legend
Legend

Re: Skaven Dice Shenanigans

Post by bound for glory »

Well, to be clear, I will only charge retail, and not a penny over. Just pay the shipping.

PM me and tell me where you live, and I'll have my wife check shipping to you.

Reason: ''
Rick Sanchez lives!
Pedda
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Pedda »

PM sent

JT-Y
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star
Location: Chorley, where the police tazer blind people rather than look for the actual sword wielding lunatic

Post by JT-Y »

No quality issues with these and no such gossip from me, though Andy has a drawer full of some very confusing samples. These were simply very popular and sold out everywhere.

It's the plan to order more, but that won't be confirmed until the order is placed, and they won't be available for a couple of months even when it is.
Initial quantities of future dice releases have been doubled based on the speed these sold out at.

"It´s better to enlarge the game than to restrict the players." -- Erick Wujcik
Rolex
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by Rolex »

JT-Y wrote:No quality issues with these and no such gossip from me, though Andy has a drawer full of some very confusing samples. These were simply very popular and sold out everywhere.

It's the plan to order more, but that won't be confirmed until the order is placed, and they won't be available for a couple of months even when it is.
Initial quantities of future dice releases have been doubled based on the speed these sold out at.
Is there any data on sales? Local shops' situation (sold out now) and internet buzz makes it look like the new BB box is selling very well...

JT-Y
Location: Chorley, where the police tazer blind people rather than look for the actual sword wielding lunatic

Post by JT-Y »

"It's proving very popular."
- A Man.

"It´s better to enlarge the game than to restrict the players." -- Erick Wujcik
Arthur Gordon Pym
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Arthur Gordon Pym »

PM sent

bound for glory
Legend
Legend

Post by bound for glory »

Sorry to inform all(I sent pm's to those who pm'ed me wanting the sets) but I'm just back, and the remaining sets were sold between last night and this morning(the girl said she sold the last set a few minutes after she opened up) before we got there. They did'nt answer the phone or I would have posted earlier.

I honestly did'nt know these were "limited" until I saw it mentioned here or I certainly would have bought the 6 sets that were there yesterday afternoon. I guess I am very lucky my wife bought my set for my birthday on november 30th.

Now, the owner said they were expecting "more of the dice sets", but as my wife and I had lunch, I called all the local game/comic stores in northest pa, and no one had the dice. I even called GW us and they said they were out of the dice sets and did'nt expect anymore.

I am sorry to get your hopes up. Really I am. I guess I assumed granny would have made enough... :(

Rick Sanchez lives!