new Wild Things

For Fantasy Football related chat that doesn't come under any of other forum categories.

Moderator: TFF Mods

bound for glory
Legend
Legend

new Wild Things

Post by bound for glory »

wildthings.jpg
Here are the final 3 "big guy" Wild Things. Judith, Ira and KW.

Ofcourse, there will be new max figures to go with each but I thought I'd show off what Rykar has come up with to finish the big 'uns!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Reason: ''
Rick Sanchez lives!
Heff
Dwarf fetishist

Re: new Wild Things

Post by Heff »

Love em.

Heff...Keeping the Dwarf (and lego) hate alive
If you cannot stall out for an 8 turn drive to score with dwarves then you need to go and play canasta with your dad..if you can find him.
bound for glory
Legend
Legend

Thanks, Heff.

The team is nearing the finish line, now.

Next are the secret weapons(pogo, ball and chain, chainsaw and bomb), the last 4 Max's, and Alex(the smaller goat monster) the star player(he will be the size of a 3rd ed GW chaos warrior).

Rick Sanchez lives!
bound for glory
Legend
Legend

IMPORTANT NOTICE!

Over the last year, it has been bought to my notice that not everyone who paid for their figures, be they Carol and Max#1, Douglas and Max#2 or Bull and Max#3, received what they paid for.

As many here know, I have had on going medical problems and my lovely wife, who nominally takes care of all posting and shipping, has, as of late, fallen asleep at the wheel.

Now, before the new Wild Things go to the castors(working with Tom on that), I ask all who are without their figures, to let me know via PM or here.

I have also promised to support a tourney, and please let me know about that, too. I want to make good on this, boys. You have supported our event for my cousin, Mike. That event, sadly, is no longer going to take place, due to my health. But the figures are still going to be made, and as money is'nt an issue as much these days, the proceeds will still go to the Wounded Warrior Fund.

I ask you for your forgiveness. My wife also asks you to forgive her. We have been through hell and back these last couple of years, what with the lawsuit, my declining health and all the depression a person could ask for.

I am sorry. But let me make it up to you. I will post replacement figures and send you tracking numbers as soon as you PM me.

Rick Sanchez lives!
Fist of Gales
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Fist of Gales »

The new wild things look sweet! very exciting that you are moving forward with these.

I'll send you a PM as well.

VT

bound for glory
Legend
Legend

Also, forgot to ad, a new CAROL figure was made, to bring it in line with the newer wild things.

I'll have my wife post pics later.

Rick Sanchez lives!
iamcrazyjoe
Rookie
Rookie

Post by iamcrazyjoe »

I am pretty new here and am seeing this for the first time, this is amazing. Where can I get more details on this project or purchase the previous models, are they available?

Digger Goreman
Legend
Legend
Location: Atlanta, GA., USA: Recruiting the Walking Dead for the Blood Bowl Zombie Nation

Post by Digger Goreman »

PM BfG in thé aboie post!

bound for glory
Legend
Legend

The 3 new sets of wild things are at $20 per set and include(as usual) a "Big Guy" and a new Max. Buyer pays shipping and proceeds go, again as usual, to the Wounded Warrior Fund.

Sadly, there will be no October tourney. My back is getting worse, and while my club always helped out, it was still alot of work for my wife and I. But the team will be completed and thats cool. I want to thank all who have supported this project. Really.

The figures are limited, in that only 25 sets will be made. So if you like them and want a cool "counts as" ogre team, heres your chance to build out the Wild Things.

Secret weapons, Alex(goat boy star player) and 4 extra Max's will finish the set, and I hope most of those will be done by the end of this year. If Simon does'nt hog my sculpter,LOL.

Note to those who were delayed in getting set #3(Bull and Max#3). I will honor my "get 1 free set" pledge. So if you ordered 2 of set #3, you get 2 of your choice of a new set.

Thanks, boys. PM me if interested. :D

Rick Sanchez lives!
Lecter1972
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Lecter1972 »

bound for glory wrote: Secret weapons, Alex(goat boy star player) and 4 extra Max's will finish the set, and I hope most of those will be done by the end of this year. If Simon does'nt hog my sculpter,LOL.
:lol: :wink:

My blogpost https://l72smetalminiaturesmusings.wordpress.com/
Fist of Gales
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Fist of Gales »

Wanted to give a big thank you to BFG for all his hard work on this great project!

I ordered some of the newest Wild Things to use in the prize pool for our local Blood Bowl tournament The Three Die Brawl and he really went above and beyond with some added extra support for us.

Really looking forward to the future models finishing out this team, thanks again BFG!

TL

bound for glory
Legend
Legend

Thanks, Tim. Very happy you liked them, and always happy to help out an event.

Rick Sanchez lives!
Regash
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star

Post by Regash »

Hey man,

is there a way to see all of those wild things and Maxes?
I know the book from way back in my childhood and having a set of them (1 Max and 1 of each monster) would be awesome.
I just wanna see them all and then wonder about price and shipping to Germany.

bound for glory
Legend
Legend

I can show you, friend. Wait til the misses gets home(shes out spending my money, no doubt).

Rick Sanchez lives!
Regash

Post by Regash »

bound for glory wrote:I can show you, friend. Wait til the misses gets home(shes out spending my money, no doubt).
:o Wow, your Misses is out for a long time...
Or did you just forget me? :wink: