Death Zone season 3, what might be

For Fantasy Football related chat that doesn't come under any of other forum categories.

Moderator: TFF Mods

det
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Death Zone season 3, what might be

Post by det »

JT-Y wrote:How do you mean "No mention of Necromancer for Undead teams"? The rules for raising new zombies are included in the Legacy Teams pdf, and in terms of Argue The Call it doesn't matter what other title a Head Coach has the rule is there for all and any team can argue a call.
Genuine question, please tell me what it is here that you'd like to see included, added, or clarified.
So only the Khemri has no apotechary of sort? They can only induce an Igor or am I missing something?

Reason: ''
JT-Y
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star
Location: Chorley, where the police tazer blind people rather than look for the actual sword wielding lunatic

Post by JT-Y »

Oh you mean apothecaries?
Undead, Necromancer, Khemri and Nurgle don't get them no, but they do have a lot of regeneration instead.

"It´s better to enlarge the game than to restrict the players." -- Erick Wujcik
Baxx
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Baxx »

Stout Youngblood wrote:
det wrote:...and add all/most/many of the missing LRB6 star players, especially the more affordable ones...
Just download a copy of the CRP and you have them. Most all tournaments allow them and haven't heard of any leagues disallowing them. My own league allows all of the star players for CRP, BB2016, DZ1, DZ2, all publish ones including many tournament special star (like from Zlurpeebowl, Orclahomabowl and Adepticon).
No need, he got the complete list from me (total of 76 I think, official from GW). Any star player balanced for LRB6/CRP is pretty much equally balanced for BB2016.