Fink da fixer (Coaching Staff)

For Fantasy Football related chat that doesn't come under any of other forum categories.

Moderator: TFF Mods

stashman
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star

Fink da fixer (Coaching Staff)

Post by stashman »

Fink da fixer: "Finally, if Fink's team's Head Coach argues a call, it will succeed on a 5 or more, not just a 6. However, if the attempt to argue a call fails, Fink is sent to the dungeon along with the Head Coach...."

I think it means "if you roll a 1 for argue the call" (hence the reference "along with the Head Coach"), but aside from that bit, I'd assume it meant if you roll a 1-4 he's sent to the dungeon.

How are people playing this?

Reason: ''
MacHurto
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Fink da fixer (Coaching Staff)

Post by MacHurto »

I thought it would be 1-4 (and played it so when I hired him) but Milo has confirmed in facebook a failure is a 1 only

iamcrazyjoe
Rookie
Rookie

Post by iamcrazyjoe »

Since it isn't just a binary result, the term failure isn't really clear. 1 = Fail, 2-4 = Nothing, 5-6 = Success

Milo
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Milo »

I think we could have done a better job writing this rule clearly, but from our discussions, I believe the intent is that Fink is only ejected if the head coach is ejected, on the roll of a 1 when arguing the call.

I'll see if we can get it added to a future errata or FAQ.

Milo

Lyracian
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Lyracian »

Milo wrote:I think we could have done a better job writing this rule clearly, but from our discussions, I believe the intent is that Fink is only ejected if the head coach is ejected, on the roll of a 1 when arguing the call.
I'll see if we can get it added to a future errata or FAQ.
That is the way I read it but have it in the FAQ, as it is not clear, would be very nice.