WARNING about minitures seller.

For Fantasy Football related chat that doesn't come under any of other forum categories.

Moderator: TFF Mods

bound for glory
Legend
Legend

WARNING about minitures seller.

Post by bound for glory »

I made an order for some Blood Bowl Figures from SGT MAJOR MINIATURES on June 20th, and never got what I ordered. They won't answer Emails, and I have a claim to Pay Pal.

This is a warning to those who plan to order something from them. I order quite alot from COMIXINOS, and never have a problem. In fact, if there is a problem with COMIXINOS, they make good right away.

Anyway, this is a warning. Buyer beware and all that.

Reason: ''
Rick Sanchez lives!
faust_33
Star Player
Star Player

Re: WARNING about minitures seller.

Post by faust_33 »

Thanks for the heads up! I saw they had a few items that I hadn't seen elsewhere, but I've never ordered from them.

Here's hoping they are just out on vacation and get your stuff out to you or at least a refund.

Stout Youngblood
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Stout Youngblood »

I tried to order some figures from the a few months, ago. Fortunately, I was never able to place the order. They never replied to emails or Facebook inquiries.

Sorry to hear you weren't so lucky.

bound for glory
Legend
Legend

And I guess I am out a bunch of money. I don't know how PAYPAL works, so my wife put the claim in.

I was very happy about another Fantasy Football dealer in the US. And it was a quite big order with some very cool figures...

Oh well, I guess I will stick with Cominix.

Rick Sanchez lives!
lunchmoney
Legend
Legend

Post by lunchmoney »

bound for glory wrote:And I guess I am out a bunch of money. I don't know how PAYPAL works, so my wife put the claim in.
Depends if you paid as friends/gift or through an invoice with fees being paid by someone. If the latter you should be able to get PayPal to pick up your case.

Hired Goon for the NAF (rep for South West England)
lunchmoneybb@gmail.com

TOs! You do not need multiple copies of rosters. It's a waste of paper.
Bribe level: good coffee.
#FlingNation find me on page 95
zulu
Experienced
Experienced

Post by zulu »

I notice from the website there was a phone number. Have you tried calling them?

bound for glory
Legend
Legend

I did'nt see the Phone number. I will call them now.

I'll report back.

Rick Sanchez lives!
Gaixo
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star

Post by Gaixo »

I'm acquainted with Andy from Sgt. Major, as he's come to a few local tournaments. I hope I'm not volunteering too much when I say that he has some health issues that sometimes prevent him from being as reliable as he'd like to be. If you can't reach him I'd be glad to give it a shot.

bound for glory
Legend
Legend

What a F'in joke. I called the number and surprise surprise! "The person you are trying to reach has a mail box that is not in service, please try again later."

Well, I felt a little bad about putting this here. But not now. Mean to say, the guy has a business, and he can't be bothered to set up his mail box?

Rick Sanchez lives!
bound for glory
Legend
Legend

Tried the phone number again this morning, and it goes to the "not set up" mail box.

This is not cool. Does this guy not understand who he's F'ing with? Mean to say, I'm a big deal in the Blood Bowl/Fantasy Football world, for crying out loud. I'm a LEGEND here-abouts, and I could very well destroy his world :lol:

All joking aside, he has a bunch of my money.

Rick Sanchez lives!
GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

Post by GalakStarscraper »

bound for glory wrote:And I guess I am out a bunch of money. I don't know how PAYPAL works, so my wife put the claim in.
You should be able to get the money back without too many issues (so you should not be out anything). PayPal is very good about refunding money for orders never received as long as the claim is made within their time limit to file it. The person receiving the payment HAS to show a tracking number of the package or PayPal refunds the money to you. In fact as soon as your wife filled the claim they took the money from the seller (its how PayPal does claims). The Seller only gets the money back if they can show that they package actually was sent and delivered.
I was very happy about another Fantasy Football dealer in the US.
Sorry never been able to make you happy. However on the plus side ... you've never paid for a single thing you had an issue with from the other FF dealer in the US. ;-)
Oh well, I guess I will stick with Cominix.
Sticking with what works is never a bad plan!

Impact! - Fantasy Football miniatures and supplies designed by gamers for gamers
bound for glory
Legend
Legend

Had to bust my balls, right Tom.

Well, the products from Comix are mostly in a material...

Yeah. I guess I'll shut up now.

Anyone looking forward to the new Bad Religion album? My wife bought me a nice(and expensive) record player and tube amp. I've been playing vinyl for a few days, now.

Rick Sanchez lives!
GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

Post by GalakStarscraper »

bound for glory wrote:Had to bust my balls, right Tom.
Huh? I was not trying to bust your balls. I posted to hopefully give you the good news that based on being on the other side of some disputes to see how it works that I wanted you to know you should definitely be able to get your money back so you really should not be out that money.

And that was not tongue in cheek ... I am honestly sorry I have not been able to be a vendor you want to use.

Impact! - Fantasy Football miniatures and supplies designed by gamers for gamers
bound for glory
Legend
Legend

Gaixo wrote:I'm acquainted with Andy from Sgt. Major, as he's come to a few local tournaments. I hope I'm not volunteering too much when I say that he has some health issues that sometimes prevent him from being as reliable as he'd like to be. If you can't reach him I'd be glad to give it a shot.

If you could, that would be fine. I can't see how he will cover for an order that was place in mid June. Mean to say, I'm about to Dox him on the Blog I write for.

Thanks in advance.

Rick Sanchez lives!
Gaixo

Post by Gaixo »

I messaged him and linked to this thread. No response, though he's been active on Facebook. I guess you can do as you will! :|