Cyanide World Cup 2018: The Final!

For Fantasy Football related chat that doesn't come under any of other forum categories.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Andydavo
Experienced
Experienced

Cyanide World Cup 2018: The Final!

Post by Andydavo »

So, we got to the last 2. Here is my take on the final.

Let me know what you think....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DR_BR0wmXaY

Reason: ''
Christy42
Experienced
Experienced

Re: Cyanide World Cup 2018: The Final!

Post by Christy42 »

Andydavo wrote:So, we got to the last 2. Here is my take on the final.

Let me know what you think....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DR_BR0wmXaY
*****************SPOILERS*******************************

I get if you haven't watched this you should not look at the comments but no harm in the tag.

Boring but not your fault. It did not live up to much as a game with those dice. You did a good job pointing out mistakes that could have helped/mitigated it though.

One criticism is you have a tendency to focus on blocks and removals after a game. They are important but there is other stuff too. When summarising Orc vs Humans semi final you focused on the Humans good block dice but failed to go back to the 3 failed pick ups (with rerolls). However like you I am being hyper critical. I enjoy the tactical analysis of varying positions. It is nice to see the reasoning behind various moves as well.

I need to look up the analysis of your own run as well. I am hoping it improves my own game as well as making my commute fly by

Andydavo
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Andydavo »

Ha, i'm glad that you're enjoying it and that it's making the trip to work entertaining.

I'll take the feedback on board.

I'm going to do more vids if there is an interest in them - but would also consider some tactical stuff too or positioning stuff if people would like

cornish
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by cornish »

I really enjoyed your reviews Andy - really great to see an excellent coaches’ perspective on games. I would be keen to watch more, not least competitive commentary during your games so we can understand your thought processes and how you approach games. Keep up the great work!

NAF Name: Cornish
DAddenbrooke
Rookie
Rookie

Post by DAddenbrooke »

Andydavo wrote: I'm going to do more vids if there is an interest in them - but would also consider some tactical stuff too or positioning stuff if people would like
Recently been watching your videos, good stuff.

I particularly enjoyed the 2 videos you did for geeks wargaming (i think that was it) on tabletop defensive and offensive setups and more of that would be great.

In fact.... I did some market research (the methods were complex and varied) and the feedback was that you should do a tabletop tactica video focusing on offensive and defensive setups for Necromantic against various team types and a general tactics guide....

It's what the public wants, you can trust me.....

Christy42
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Christy42 »

Andydavo wrote:Ha, i'm glad that you're enjoying it and that it's making the trip to work entertaining.

I'll take the feedback on board.

I'm going to do more vids if there is an interest in them - but would also consider some tactical stuff too or positioning stuff if people would like

I will always be happy with tactical/positioning stuff.

MacHurto
Veteran
Veteran

Post by MacHurto »

cornish wrote:I really enjoyed your reviews Andy - really great to see an excellent coaches’ perspective on games. I would be keen to watch more, not least competitive commentary during your games so we can understand your thought processes and how you approach games. Keep up the great work!
+1