Register    Login    Forum    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » General Chat

Post subject: Good Blood Bowl Sevens Team lists?
 Post Posted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:44 am 
Rookie
Rookie

Hi!
Coming back to Blood Bowl after a 5 year break, I am in the process of teaching my kids the game. I will start focusing on using NAFs Blood Bowl Sevens rules to shorten the length of each game.

Is there anyone who have created “competitive” Team Lists for BB Sevens? We have tried the following teams as of now:

Skaven
Human
High Elf
Orc
Dwarf

, but we can’t decide on what positionals to take for each team due to the 4 positionals cap.

I also have the minis for the following teams: Slann, Nurgle, Chaos, Lizardmen, Undead, Chaos Dwarfs, Underworld, Goblin, Dark Elf and Halflings.

One more question:

From your experience, is there any team that benefit of taking Big Ones compared to other positionals, expect for Goblins and Halflings in this format?

Thanks

_Snitch

Post subject: Re: Good Blood Bowl Sevens Team lists?
 Post Posted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:53 pm 
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Welcome back to Blood Bowl!

I'm also very interested in hearing about rosters for BB7s, as I might be giving it a shot at some point.

Our teen tried Blood Bowl a few years ago, but it was too early for him. He's better at boardgames now and often beats me. So, I think now would be a good time for me to reintroduce him to the rules. I had thought about trying BB7s to start, but he seems to grasp things quick enough now, that we will just launch into a full game, maybe broken up between two nights.

Board index » General Discussion » General Chat