Register    Login    Forum    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » General Chat

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: GW Ruling on Inducements
 Post Posted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:03 pm 
Kommissar Enthusiasmoff

Hi all,

in this thread: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=44588 the question came up about inducement in BB16, and it was stated how they are intended to work, in a copy of a ruling previously made on the BB Facebook page.

I've summarised here: http://www.sann0638.co.uk/ruling-on-inducements/

Post subject: Re: GW Ruling on Inducements
 Post Posted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:30 pm 
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

A friend of mine said he's seen the previous rule abused on Fumbbl. I haven't experienced it, so I don't know if it's true or not.

Basically, you accrue a lot of petty cash. Pre-match, dump all your petty cash into Inducements, which gives you a massive advantage against someone who is now at a much lower TV rating. Of course you would lose all that cash in the match, but it still seems unfair if that's how the Fumbbl rules work.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:28 pm 
Experienced
Experienced

faust_33 wrote:
A friend of mine said he's seen the previous rule abused on Fumbbl. I haven't experienced it, so I don't know if it's true or not.

Basically, you accrue a lot of petty cash. Pre-match, dump all your petty cash into Inducements, which gives you a massive advantage against someone who is now at a much lower TV rating. Of course you would lose all that cash in the match, but it still seems unfair if that's how the Fumbbl rules work.

The problem on FUMBBL was the change over where teams with a million+ gold got the new rules and I ended up playing against Morg for three games in a row.

I am sure this was 'clarified' the other way last year which is why the changes got made in FUMBBL; not that I can be bothered to read though all the old topics to find details. I am not sure if this actual clarification or just back peddling to fix another change to the rules they made. Either way it is nice to have one less change between the two rules editions.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:55 pm 
Da Spammer

Please use the other thread.

Khorne and Bretonnian? Sorry, those don't exist - bring a real roster.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 

Board index » General Discussion » General Chat