New Team! (It's... not Nurgle!)

For Fantasy Football related chat that doesn't come under any of other forum categories.

Moderator: TFF Mods

The Yak
Rookie
Rookie

Re: New Team! (It's... not Nurgle!)

Post by The Yak »

mikeyc222 wrote:i actually really like the look of the new beastmen. just not sure how i feel about the chaos warriors wearing hot pants... :lol:

If I had legs like that I would wear hot pants much more than I do now!

The new warriors have really grown on me. I think the initial shock of something being different to what I've been used too made me raise my eyebrows a tad. Now I'm all for Chaos Warriors wearing shorts. Now if they were wearing white socks and sandals I might have an issue with it.

I'm just hoping the purple glow in the dark dice set is included in the next release. I can't wait to roll skulls and ones on such fancy dice.

Reason: ''
Mystic Force
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Mystic Force »

Ah I just figured it out.....

These are chaos warriors dedicated to Slannesh (after all there is already seperate Khorne and nurgle teams) and Griff Oberwald is playing for the opposing team, so the crowd is skewed female. And the chaos warriors appear as beefcake types for the adoring female fans.

At least that is going to be my Chaos teams backgroind.....

I am a pro "fun" guy.
Christy42
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Christy42 »

These are the first models for the redone blood bowl I am disappointed in. They are OK but not near the standard of the other teams for my money.

I have not fully decided on which team I will get first when I clear my painting bench but Chaos have just taken themselves off the shortlist for me.