Pitch help!

For Fantasy Football related chat that doesn't come under any of other forum categories.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Gizmo
Rookie
Rookie

Pitch help!

Post by Gizmo »

Hi all :)

So been looking into getting a new pitch and i was thinking of Comixininos. Does anyone have much experience with there pitches are they any good? what mm square is best the 34mm or the 29mm?
or would it be better to get one from deep cut as they do them as well? Any help or advice would be much appreciated and thanks in advance.

Reason: ''
rolo
Super Star
Super Star
Location: Paradise Stadium, where the pitch is green and the cheerleaders are pretty.

Re: Pitch help!

Post by rolo »

I have two puzzle fields from FF Fields.

Their squares are sized for 28 mm bases.

"It's 2+ and I have a reroll. Chill out. I've got this!"
Gaixo
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star

Post by Gaixo »

They sell several brands of pitch (including one of their own), so you might want to be more specific.

29 or 34 mm will depend on your models and preferences. Lots of people like the larger board, especially if they're using the new GW models, but the 29mm are easier to fit on the table at a pub or similar.

Gizmo
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Gizmo »

Well i was thinking of going with the plastic ones rollable ones from Comixininos or the synthetic cloth ones.

Digger Goreman
Legend
Legend
Location: Atlanta, GA., USA: Recruiting the Walking Dead for the Blood Bowl Zombie Nation

Post by Digger Goreman »

The synthetic cloth from Impact Miniatures served me well for many years and is rollable/foldable. Doesn't crease unless you hard fold it/put something heavy on it....

My mat came from a place in Hong Kong that makes welcome mats. Highly customizable... sadly they won't do them anymore.... The point being that a local/internet mat company might be enticed to make one cheaper.

For my money, the rollable mat has proven the best.

ulvardar
Veteran
Veteran

Post by ulvardar »

http://tablerosparajuegos.blogspot.com.es/?m=1

You can create your pitch as you prefer, be it 29 or 34 mm

Best quality you can look for