Spike! Journal

For Fantasy Football related chat that doesn't come under any of other forum categories.

Moderator: TFF Mods

king_ghidra
Experienced
Experienced

Re: Spike! Journal

Post by king_ghidra »

I just had all three arrive, some thoughts:

Really like them overall; good variety and amount of content, the new fluff, the fact that we are getting cheaper stars.

- I would have liked to see some painted examples/illustrations/kits for the new famous teams, this would really bring them to life

- Was surprised there wasn't any painting guide for the associated new figures. Maybe that's a WD thing but it could be happily reproduced imho. I don't buy WD and it feels like all the 'stuff' for a race release should be in this magazine.

- New race themed optional rules are all good by me. Give players options and let them decide which ones they use.

- I thought all the comics were pretty crap story- and dialogue-wise, which is a shame as I think this is a nice feature.

Reason: ''
Mystic Force
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Spike! Journal

Post by Mystic Force »

Just got my Spike! #3 another good issue, love the Editor comments (Who wrote this nonsense..)

Good to see some of those "lesser" teams getting so much love. Still curious if anyone as ever actually played the printed famous team rosters.

And remember parody not cliché!

Reason: ''
I am a pro "fun" guy.