The random extras would like GW to produce thread

For Fantasy Football related chat that doesn't come under any of other forum categories.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Skitters
Veteran
Veteran

The random extras would like GW to produce thread

Post by Skitters »

A list of things that are far from necessary but that I know I would likely snap up

Star player decals
along with each team release a set of decals with the 10 star player names and perhaps random star/icon gubbins

Ideally would have two font sets - one to match the team font, and a Star player font that would be consistent across all the releases.

If possible have white, black and gold colour options omn5he decal.

The BB chop shop set
A box with BB themed hands, heads, arms, legs and shoulder pads for customising bits. Some of the hands/arms should include the ball at the same scale (the game balls always seem a little oversized when gluing them onto hands)

The Undead Diversified
A box of skeletons and zombies that are drawn from a mix of dead Orcs, Skaven, Dwarf and Elves - coild help add a bit of variety to Shambling Undead, Khemri, Necro and Nurgle builds

Reason: ''
rolo
Super Star
Super Star
Location: Paradise Stadium, where the pitch is green and the cheerleaders are pretty.

Re: The random extras would like GW to produce thread

Post by rolo »

I wish they'd make their players posable - if they're going to deliver plastic models in many parts, they might as well give the heads and arms sockets so I can make them look unique. They managed to do this for the 40k boxed set in 1999, no reason why everyone has to have identical figures two decades later.

I want a single, up-to-date rulebook with all of the rules in one place! I'd pay for the hardcover version and expect it as a free .pdf which I can share with friends and leaguemates.

A lot of the things that I wanted when I started playing Bloodbowl .. scoreboards, bleacher seats, coaching staff, are currently on offer by third party manufacturers. So I can get what I want and don't care as much if GW makes them or not ;)

I want a Blood Bowl pitch, (1) in the new 32mm scale, (2) which doesn't look terrible, (3) which fits on a standard size restaurant or pub table and leaves room left over for drinks and dice. The GW fields, with the separate dugouts, are just too big and wide. And yes, there are plenty of non-GW options.

"It's 2+ and I have a reroll. Chill out. I've got this!"
firebreather
Champion Muppet

Post by firebreather »

I agree some star player decals would be great.

Would also love pitches that are more like some of the third party ones, where you have built in dugouts, Scatter, look up tables etc. Particularly one that pays homage to the old 2nd ed astrogranite design.

Regash
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star

Post by Regash »

rolo wrote:I want a Blood Bowl pitch, (1) in the new 32mm scale, (2) which doesn't look terrible, (3) which fits on a standard size restaurant or pub table and leaves room left over for drinks and dice.
Maybe a I lack a bit of imagination but the solution to this seems to be bigger tables?

Maverick
Legend
Legend

Post by Maverick »

Asking the local pub to get a bigger table might not be an option ;-)

"Even if you win the Rat Race you're still a RAT"

lunchmoney
Legend
Legend

Post by lunchmoney »

Asking any league or tourney venue to get bigger tables is not likely to be an option.

Hired Goon for the NAF (rep for South West England)
lunchmoneybb@gmail.com

TOs! You do not need multiple copies of rosters. It's a waste of paper.
Bribe level: good coffee.
#FlingNation find me on page 95
sann0638
Kommissar Enthusiasmoff

Post by sann0638 »

rolo wrote: I want a single, up-to-date rulebook with all of the rules in one place! I'd pay for the hardcover version and expect it as a free .pdf which I can share with friends and leaguemates.
A hundred times this!

NAF Ex-President
Founder of SAWBBL, Swindon and Wiltshire's BB League - find us on Facebook and Discord
NAF Data wrangler
JT-Y
Location: Chorley, where the police tazer blind people rather than look for the actual sword wielding lunatic

Post by JT-Y »

Well I can't do you a hardback, but you'll want to check out the Head Coaches Accessory pack next week.

https://www.warhammer-community.com/201 ... on-figure/

"It´s better to enlarge the game than to restrict the players." -- Erick Wujcik
MacHurto
Veteran
Veteran

Post by MacHurto »

JT-Y wrote:Well I can't do you a hardback, but you'll want to check out the Head Coaches Accessory pack next week.

https://www.warhammer-community.com/201 ... on-figure/
Does it include Spike! 7 (and previous) info, ball rules from WD and inducements outside previous rulebooks (can think of G&C and Bugman coach, not sure there are more)?

Thanks!

JT-Y
Location: Chorley, where the police tazer blind people rather than look for the actual sword wielding lunatic

Post by JT-Y »

I was asked to compile a booklet of core rules in a small format, so it contains everything I consider to be core to the game. Optional additional rules like the ball rules have their place, but I don't think that place is in an A5 booklet of core rules.

"It´s better to enlarge the game than to restrict the players." -- Erick Wujcik
MacHurto
Veteran
Veteran

Post by MacHurto »

JT-Y wrote:I was asked to compile a booklet of core rules in a small format, so it contains everything I consider to be core to the game. Optional additional rules like the ball rules have their place, but I don't think that place is in an A5 booklet of core rules.
Ok, cool. I guess no one-off SP either. Not a big deal. Will it be updated with Spike 7 too?