Blood Bowl Confessions

For Fantasy Football related chat that doesn't come under any of other forum categories.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Jayward
Experienced
Experienced

Re: Blood Bowl Confessions

Post by Jayward »

Forgotten my opponent had a Wizard

Planned my entire turn around Blitzing with a stunned player.

I've forgotten which turn it was more times than I can remember.

Forgot that a Riot was rolled so just clicked end turn without moving anyone.

Set up for an attack when I was on defence.

Forgot Norse teams have Frenzy.

Tried to chain push my player into scoring range only to move him to the wrong square.

Chain pushed an enemy player on to my ball carrier as the last move of my turn.

It's genuinely amazing that I ever win.

Reason: ''
20phoenix
Super Star
Super Star

Post by 20phoenix »

Fond memories at UKTC a couple of years back watching my teammate blitz his own player in a mirror match.

Topas
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Topas »

Ok, I did most of the above but have one item to add that I managed to do yesterday on Fumbbl.

I played with Dwarves vs Skaven with Glart. The whole game I was sure that Glart has ST5. I simply tagged him most of the game and ensured that he is out of position. I did not block him so I never realized my mistake. And he had 2D anyway for his blocks.

As if this would not be stupid enough, I doubled down on stupidity in one turn. I outnumbered the Skaven severly by now, I only needed to blitz Glart off the ball carrier and was pretty much ensured a victory.
However, thinking he has ST5 I added so many assists to get him down with a Slayer even if he had not used SF for the second block (and I did not want to risk a failed dauntless), that not enough players were left for an adequate cage afterwards and a few Skaven Dodges and ablitz afterwards I had lost the ball. And so I snatched a draw from the Jaws of victory, with in the end even being lucky to not have lost ...

Note to myself: Glart has ST4