"Official" list of BB2016 stars?

For Fantasy Football related chat that doesn't come under any of other forum categories.

Moderator: TFF Mods

spubbbba
Legend
Legend

"Official" list of BB2016 stars?

Post by spubbbba »

With the new edition out I was wondering if there is a source for all the stars that were in the 2016 rules?

Fumbbl has a list of stars, however these include those from the crp rules that were not in any of the books or Spike magazines such as Bertha and Dolfar.

I was mainly wondering about the borderline cases; Foreworld had some optional stars which made it into the new rules such as Grombindal and the Black Gobbo, plus there are Grak and Crumbleberry.

I did see new rules for Rasta Tailspike, but don't know if he ever made it into the rules (maybe in the cards) or if there were any other stars like him?

Reason: ''
My past and current modelling projects showcased on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
ManticoreRich
Veteran
Veteran

Re: "Official" list of BB2016 stars?

Post by ManticoreRich »

The list in the Head Coaches Handbook was complete up to its release, (Lizardman Spike I think) then just whatever new ones were in Spikes! that followed

spubbbba
Legend
Legend

Post by spubbbba »

ManticoreRich wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 9:27 am The list in the Head Coaches Handbook was complete up to its release, (Lizardman Spike I think) then just whatever new ones were in Spikes! that followed
Ah, I didn't buy that as I had all the Spikes already.

So is anyone with the handbook able to tell me if Rasta or any other new stars I might have missed were in it?

My past and current modelling projects showcased on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Chinos
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Chinos »

It's still available as a PDF on Warhammer Community: https://www.warhammer-community.com/wp- ... _Teams.pdf

Less social butterfly, more anti-social moth.

spubbbba
Legend
Legend

Post by spubbbba »

Chinos wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 7:44 am It's still available as a PDF on Warhammer Community: https://www.warhammer-community.com/wp- ... _Teams.pdf
Perfect! That's exactly what I was looking for, thank you.