Excel Roster BLOOD BOWL SEVENS v.5.2 English, Español, Deutsch, Français, Italiano (14.03.2024)

For Fantasy Football related chat that doesn't come under any of other forum categories.

Moderator: TFF Mods

sokomano
Experienced
Experienced

Re: Excel Roster BLOOD BOWL SEVENS v.3.0 English, Español, Deutsch, Français, Italiano (01.05.2022)

Post by sokomano »

Hello
Thanks so far for all updates.
Question: Would it be possible to have an excel file to run BB7 tournaments instead of league?
Is it possible to add proposal of number of skills you can offer for the tournament in order to balance the different rosters?
It would very interesting to see all these proposal already in your files based on different tournaments run around the world. It is sometimes difficult to summarize all information.
Thanks for your help.

Reason: ''
dreamscreator
Star Player
Star Player

Re: Excel Roster BLOOD BOWL SEVENS v.3.0 English, Español, Deutsch, Français, Italiano (01.05.2022)

Post by dreamscreator »

Wifflebat wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 1:23 pmWhen I try to make a Wood Elf team, I get Amazon players in the dropdowns. Just me? Am I doing something wrong?
It was an error, it's fixed in the new version
sokomano wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 3:55 pmQuestion: Would it be possible to have an excel file to run BB7 tournaments instead of league? Is it possible to add proposal of number of skills you can offer for the tournament in order to balance the different rosters? It would very interesting to see all these proposal already in your files based on different tournaments run around the world. It is sometimes difficult to summarize all information.
I would try to make an tourney version :)

Champion: Chimera Cup '17, Coffee Cup '18, Manticore Mug '18, Lucentum Twinbowl '20, Squig Trophy II '20, No me toques los Gnoblars '21
Stunty Cup: Exebowl '14; Bubba Bowl '17; OlletaBowl '20
dreamscreator
Star Player
Star Player

Re: Excel Roster BLOOD BOWL SEVENS v.4.0 English, Español, Deutsch, Français, Italiano (01.05.2022)

Post by dreamscreator »

Update v.4.0

ALL ROSTERS
-Add the new Amazon GW roster, star players and inducements

Champion: Chimera Cup '17, Coffee Cup '18, Manticore Mug '18, Lucentum Twinbowl '20, Squig Trophy II '20, No me toques los Gnoblars '21
sokomano
Experienced
Experienced

Re: Excel Roster BLOOD BOWL SEVENS v.4.0 English, Español, Deutsch, Français, Italiano (01.05.2022)

Post by sokomano »

Hello
I try to create a BB7 league so I've just looked at the excel sheet for BB7.
I am trying to understand the meaning of the following individual stats players next to skills but I miss something.
Could you please help?

MNG /TR -> I guess it's "miss the next game". but what is TR?
SPE->I don't know
CP->Completion
TD->TouchDown
DEF->I don't know
INT->Interception
BH->I don't know
SI->Serious Injury
KILL->easy
MVP->easy
MVP should not be 5 points instead of 4.
What about the XP points? I thought there were no XP points in BB7. Can you please tell me more about these rules?

Thank you

dreamscreator
Star Player
Star Player

Post by dreamscreator »

sokomano wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 5:58 pm Hello
I try to create a BB7 league so I've just looked at the excel sheet for BB7.
I am trying to understand the meaning of the following individual stats players next to skills but I miss something.
Could you please help?

MNG /TR -> I guess it's "miss the next game". but what is TR?
SPE->I don't know
CP->Completion
TD->TouchDown
DEF->I don't know
INT->Interception
BH->I don't know
SI->Serious Injury
KILL->easy
MVP->easy
MVP should not be 5 points instead of 4.
What about the XP points? I thought there were no XP points in BB7. Can you please tell me more about these rules?

Thank you
SPE -> Special, for extra points for leagues, bounties, Nuffle's table
DEF -> Deflection
BH -> Badly Hurt

To be honest I haven't play sevens yet, so maybe I put XP when it's not necessary :oops: :lol:

dreamscreator
Star Player
Star Player

Re: Excel Roster BLOOD BOWL SEVENS v.5.1 English, Español, Deutsch, Français, Italiano (17.01.2024)

Post by dreamscreator »

Update v.5.1

SEVENS
-Added new Vampire roster
-Added new inducements
-Fixed valuation of journeys

dreamscreator
Star Player
Star Player

Re: Excel Roster BLOOD BOWL SEVENS v.5.2 English, Español, Deutsch, Français, Italiano (14.03.2024)

Post by dreamscreator »

Update v.5.2

SEVENS
-Fixed pricing error for Vampire, GW Vampire and Sylvan Elf rerolls