What's everyone's favorite Blood Bowl podcast?

For Fantasy Football related chat that doesn't come under any of other forum categories.

Moderator: TFF Mods

EastCoast
Veteran
Veteran

What's everyone's favorite Blood Bowl podcast?

Post by EastCoast »

Right now I really enjoy The Bonehead Podcast which I watch through their youtube channel The Bonehead Podcast.

I like the positive vibes toward the game, plus the regular rollout of content is nice. There's usually at least one or two rolled out. If you returning to BB2020 from an older ruleset, I think this is a perfect way to get up to date rules information, build strategies, and news.

Anybody have any other good ones to recommend?

Reason: ''
lunchmoney
Legend
Legend

Re: What's everyone's favorite Blood Bowl podcast?

Post by lunchmoney »

I have never watched or listened to a podcast. I am the 1 in 10 for most things :lol:

Hired Goon for the NAF (rep for South West England)
lunchmoneybb@gmail.com

TOs! You do not need multiple copies of rosters. It's a waste of paper.
Bribe level: good coffee.
#FlingNation find me on page 95
EastCoast
Veteran
Veteran

Post by EastCoast »

I use it as my background noise while I am painting. My pile of unpainted shame is slowly shrinking :P

Lyracian
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Lyracian »

I listen to the Bondhead Podcast as well. I tried a few and this was the only one I liked.

Purple Chest has started up One World, One Blood Bowl. Second episode is tomorrow at 9pm.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vrz1yFe4ReM

Edit - as a podcast https://anchor.fm/oneworldonebloodbowl

Mystic Force
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Mystic Force »

I listen to a lot of BB podcast, and my favorite is Anything But a One, not for the BB content but as someone from the West country now living in the US it gives me this nice connection with home. Also love the banter and playing along with the Bloodbusters!

Bonehead podcast is great for regularity and news, has a clear format, as the presenters have spent more time playing BB and their knowledge had increased the podcast has improved as they are now more informed. If you only listen to the podcast you might not know just how many youtube videos are posted too!

3 Die Block used to be my "local" podcast, and I know the presenters, what I find a bit irritating is that they will misread or misunderstand a rule and then rant at the straw man they concocted rather than the actual thing that was written down. Prefer the line up with Tim Lyons, who is my favorite IRL too, he actually seems to have a better grip on stuff. Drew really can be that salty playing BB. I found it weird to be listening to a podcast where someone is discussing the game they had with you!

Both Down if you like fluff, its a relaxed chat with 2 people about a game and not worrying about winning too much.

I miss Double Skulls as I like J Bones candor and calling BS on peoples unnecessary internet complaining.

Skulls and Ones a relaxed format, talking about the most recent adventure they have been on and alcohol fueled nonsense at other times. English Chris seems like my kindred spirit that I would most like to meet of any podcaster. Englishman in US with a liking for High Elves because of the WFB connection.

Two Drunk Flings feels more like a comedians Netflix's special than a podcast due to it irregularity and high production value.

FUMBBL podcast a bit more specialized than some of the others but I enjoy PCs middle aged man does ranting. Throwek does a fantastic job of facilitating other peoples conversations and keeps the show moving along.

That is what I have been listening to. I am sure there are others out there worth listening to as well. I will take recomendations.

I am a pro "fun" guy.
DrewBlood
Rookie
Rookie

Post by DrewBlood »

I started off listening to The Bonehead Podcast as they run tournaments at my LFGS, from there I’ve moved on to Both Down, Tier 3, 2 Guys 1 Dice Cup and Anything but a 1. I enjoy all of them as they each have a different approach.