Khorne team mega pre-order

For Fantasy Football related chat that doesn't come under any of other forum categories.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Skitters
Veteran
Veteran

Khorne team mega pre-order

Post by Skitters »

https://www.warhammer-community.com/202 ... d-harvest/

So the new team go on preorder Saturday....but it's a bit of a motherlode as - as well as the team box and Spike and normal accessories - we also get;

The new big guy (lands before the Kroxigor!)
A booster pack with the two extra gors
Helmut and Scylla star players

Never has a GW team release looked so joined up! (....it's also almost tempting to get hold of some of the warcry models which look as if they would be a good fit for conversions)

Have to admit I'd put this team release down as a pre-Christmas job...so I do find myself wondering if they may try to squeeze one more team in perhaps alongside Dungeonbowl

Reason: ''
EastCoast
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Khorne team mega pre-order

Post by EastCoast »

That booster pack looks nice!

I'll probably pass on the pitch although if you like skulls, well there's plenty

spubbbba
Legend
Legend

Post by spubbbba »

I wonder if covid is the reason for this all being available at the same time? In any case, it's great that the full team along with a couple of stars are all coming out at the same time.

I'm planning on getting the team, dice, Spike, booster pack and Big guy. It's interesting that like with the ogres the Forgeworld booster comes with female team members.

My past and current modelling projects showcased on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Skitters
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Skitters »

Oooh...I'd only focused on the gors and had not realised the two line were female.

Yeah...I'll be all in on the models (inc star players) Spike and dice. Slight temptation to get a second box as well as the booster as models look good for conversion bits and I have a temptation to use the marauder linemen to double up as Thrall proxies alongside Crimson court Vampires....though you can guarantee a vamp team will be announced as soon as I weapon snip the Vampires!

I've managed to wean myself off getting team cards in this edition and whilst I have a few of the pitches, I realised after the (original) dark elf pitch that whilst they can look lovely they are often hard to actually use.