Introduction and a favor...

For Fantasy Football related chat that doesn't come under any of other forum categories.

Moderator: TFF Mods

prostx23
Rookie
Rookie

Introduction and a favor...

Post by prostx23 »

Hello,

I'm a new/old Blood Bowl fan. Bought my first BB box (along with the Companion and Star Players book) way back in march of 1992. I had that set for years (along with some teams) then it got "lost" in an apartment move. Anyhow, Nov of 2020 I happen to peruse the internet see what was up with Blood Bowl, and lo and behold a brand spankin' new set was about to be released. I bought that (and all the Spikes, even the ones that were now out of date with the new rules. I like the "fluff") The companion books etc. I'm hooked.
The favor I ask is this...I've managed to get in PDF format, a great deal of older OOP BB material (BB magazines, Fanatic etc) but one I'm missing, and cannot find, despite my best sleuthing is BB Compendium #3 (released roughly 2000?). Does anyone have a PDF they can send my way, or link me to? I could grab one off EBay, but then I'd feel compelled to buy the others to "complete" the set (and on down the "collector" rabbit hole I go) and I'd just as soon send those $$ on new BB stuff instead.

Thanks,
Mike

Reason: ''
lunchmoney
Legend
Legend

Re: Introduction and a favor...

Post by lunchmoney »

Hi and welcome back 😊
Screenshot_20221205-125813.png
Is it this book you are looking for?

It'll be on this Dropbox for a few days
https://www.dropbox.com/s/bokz6opi8dpx7 ... n.PDF?dl=0
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Hired Goon for the NAF (rep for South West England)
lunchmoneybb@gmail.com

TOs! You do not need multiple copies of rosters. It's a waste of paper.
Bribe level: good coffee.
#FlingNation find me on page 95
prostx23
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Introduction and a favor...

Post by prostx23 »

That's the one, thank you very, very much. 😀