Third edition Rulebook and handbook pdf

For Fantasy Football related chat that doesn't come under any of other forum categories.

Moderator: TFF Mods

prostx23
Rookie
Rookie

Third edition Rulebook and handbook pdf

Post by prostx23 »

Good morning,

I'm hoping someone has pdfs of the original third edition rulebook and handbook that they would not mind sharing. I've been able to locate all the other past editions (1st, 2nd, and the LRB's. but third edition stuff is nowhere to be found in pdf form, even on this site. If you do not want to share it publicly feel free to drop me a PM. It would be much appreciated. I'm interested on seeing the specific changes from the 2nd to the 3rd edition as well as reading the fluff progression. presumably, since the fall of the NAF occurred between these 2 editions (in storyline), I'd imagine that gets detailed.

Thanks,
Mike

Reason: ''
prostx23
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Third edition Rulebook and handbook pdf

Post by prostx23 »

Well, I managed to find a copy of the Handbook on EBay. I bought it, scanned it, and leave it here for anyone who wants it. Of course, if leaving PDFs of loooong out of print BB material is bad form, let me know and I'll delete it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Reason: ''