Two- square end zones?????

For Fantasy Football related chat that doesn't come under any of other forum categories.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Twist
Veteran
Veteran

Offside in BB?

Post by Twist »

Offside in BB won't work, soccer style (or football for you limeys). It would make you have to run the ball past the last man. So everyones strat would now be the running game. *Yawn!* Some find that boring, but for me personally, I prefer getting my whole team in a huge clump running down the sidelines like a cluster of marathoners. *shrugs* But thats just me.

I think cherry-pickers are a direct result of someone playing bad defense, or not playing a deep D. Put a tackle zone on the scoring threats, gosh-darn it! LOL! :D

Reason: ''
Venomous Breath
Captain Chocomel

Post by Venomous Breath »

Personally I liked the old 2 square end zone....mainly because if you were artistic you could make cool endzone artwork, like those supplied for the old NAF teams with 2nd edition.

I am building a new pitch using the current sized endzone. Does not give much room for anything special, but at least V.E.N.O.M.O.U.S. B.R.E.A.T.H. nicely fits with a character in each square, with room for a logo in the empty character between the two words.

:D

Simon

The Ghost of Blood Bowl past
longfang
Legendz Bedo Legend

Post by longfang »

Hay VB, Deathwing worked something out a while back for 3rd ed end zones.

And as an added bonus, here's an EZ marker. It has to be in 2 parts, but assuming I've got my maths right on the rescaling, printing them out and putting them together should fit the current board. Apologies if this stretches the frame a bit, but I thought I'd put it up here so anybody who wants it can grab it!

Edit: In hindsight, I've rescaled the ez marker to 50% to avoid bugg*ring up the board. So either grab it and double the size or mail me and I'll send the 1:1 images.

He's done the maths all you got to do is edit some art work.

[size=75]Del. [color=red]Tramp Champ. Media Tart.[/color][/size]

[url=http://www.talkbloodbowl.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=14334#t=14334]Hall of Famer[/url]