Best and worst Blood Bowl luck?

For Fantasy Football related chat that doesn't come under any of other forum categories.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Thadrin
Moaning Git

Post by Thadrin »

A Nurgling handing off to a Flamer?
:pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed:
Mixing Nurgle and Tzeentch demons BAD. You should be ashamed.
You'll have demonettes riding Juggernauts next.

Reason: ''
I know a bear that you don't know. * ICEPELT IS MY HERO.
Master bleater. * Not in the clique.
Member of the "3 digit" club.
Zy-Nox
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star

Post by Zy-Nox »

I just had my worst blocking dice for 9 turns of a game.

In those turns I rolled 6 double skulls and 1 tripple skull :evil: :evil:

I just had to laugh,as all my opponent could roll were skull/push combos :wink: . We stopped counting those when they went over 15.

bj0rn
Experienced
Experienced

Post by bj0rn »

i suddenly realized that the topic also reads: BEST...

guess that isnt as fun as worst... :lol:

anyways...here goes:
high elves vs. dirty playing orcs
i have 4 high elves left on the field, phoenix warrior, lion warrior, lineman and a dragon warrior. the dirty playing(6 cas this game) orc blitzer has the ball and is within touchdown range...my turn - 2 turns left:
dragon warrior stands up from stunned and blitzes the orc blitzer, knocking him out of the game catching the ball and throwing(i know its not allowed now) the ball to a lineman who is located in the line of scrimmage and is single handedly holding back the orc offence (accually they didnt manage to knock him down last turn and foul him). the lineman catches the ball and like a true elf dodges away from the foul orcs and runs towards the lion warrior who is having problems of his own.

but as the lion warrior spots the ball coming his way he quickly forgets the bad breath coming his way from the orcs and takes the ball away from the lineman as he steps up to be in the way, like only linemen can. with the ease of a lion the lion warrior loses the orcs and makes the match 2-1 for high elves...what a sweet victory.

another game: old norse vs dwarfs
this was an advanced norse team vs rookie dwarfs...then norse rules in those days were: norse beserkers 7438 block, frenzy, jump up...
and he had a star player, some warewolf who had 7448 block, dodge and razor claws.
anyways, i am getting the living daylights smashed away from my beard but somehow manage to keep him away from the endzone. possibly because he seems to forget himself in a casualty frenzy.

anyway, nearing the end of the second half the warewolf is holding the ball one square away from my endzone...i have 3, maybe 4 dwarfs on the field...a troll slayer refusing to give up near the line of scrimmage...effectively "trapping" more than half of the norse team who are assisting in a foul.
a dwarfen blizter who has just been knocked down by the warewolf and one or two longbeards who are just in the way and are not relevant.

anyways...my turn:
dwarfen blitzer gets up and blitzes the warewolf without assists...2 die block he chooses! "smack/smack"...choose well my friend :lol:

anyway, the dwarfen blizter manages to catch the ball from the scatter and tries to run away from the stunned warewolf (i guess he was more surprised than anything else)...desperately going for it as far as possible.

next turn the warewolf is in for revenge and whacks the dwarfen blitzer, but the blitzer wont budge so the combined efforts result in a push back. the norse coach manages to pull one lineman away from the troll slayer at the line of scrimmage to block the dwarfen blitzer.

my turn: the dwarfen blitzer puts his head down under his beard and charges forward, dodging away from the warewolf an the lineman (making a 4+ and a 3+ without rerolls - which i have none left)

his turn...he traps the blizter again but doesnt manage to knock him down...the troll slayer does not go down this turn.

my turn: dwarf blitzes away (4+, 3+)

his turn: hits dwarf, "skull/skull"

my turn: dwarfen blitzer runs to score 1-0

bj0rn - ...

Zy-Nox

Post by Zy-Nox »

Best luck.
I think every one has seen the ball carrier fall over going for it to into the endzone,with no re-rolls left,and in the last turn :wink: