House Rulez Fanzine Issue #2 available for download

For Fantasy Football related chat that doesn't come under any of other forum categories.

Moderator: TFF Mods

CyberHare
Star Player
Star Player

House Rulez Fanzine Issue #2 available for download

Post by CyberHare »

Yes it's finally here! The much anticipated House Rulez Issue #2 is now available for download at www.house-rulez.com.

In this issue we cover...

- Blood Bowl Resurection
- The Orion Cup
- Rumors From Da Rat

and much much more.

Get your copy today!

Brian St.James
Editor House Rulez Magazine

Reason: ''
Twist
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Twist »

Brian! I just read it, cover to cover. Ahhh... the joys of wasting company time...

I must say, its a very good read. On behalf of myself personally, as well as the guys at the TBBF, thank you very much for your glowing reviews on the Orion Cup, as well as your interest on how we run things around here. (Now whats this about the Orion Cup renamed to Canadian Nationals? Whaaat? One of these days we'll be as big as the ressurection tourney... :lol: ) You and the other imports who joined us for the tourney are welcome at any time for a game (especially since you and I haven't played, and we were ranked #'s 1 & 2...).

This game gets more interesting as time goes on, its very nice to see the BB community grow, get to know each other, and in general, to be a piece of the worldwide puzzle that is Blood Bowl. I'm very interested in this International Ranking stuff, as well... When are Neo's tourneys? ;) I'll definately post when I'm travelling across the pond again as well...

Anyways, thanks man, and see ya at next years tourney!

Cam W.

CyberHare
Star Player
Star Player

Post by CyberHare »

You might get that chance to play me sooner than you think. If all goes well I will be covering GW Games Day Canada for House Rulez Magazine. I'll be sure to bring along my ladies. I've heard that the TBBF will be running some demo games there.

I'm glad you liked the mag.

-Brian

Anthony_TBBF
Da Painta

Post by Anthony_TBBF »

Yes excellent work Brian, the mag is really great! Keep it up.

The TBBf is back! http://tbbf.obblm.com/
sean newboy
Legend
Legend

Post by sean newboy »

Very excellent magazine. Kudos to Acerak as well, i liked his photos better than the video on GW's Bloodbowl page. I give it 2 Claws up with a sword wielding tail :D .

Hermit Monk of the RCN
Honourary Member of the NBA!
NAF Member #4329
Vault = putting in a 4 barrel Holley because the spark plugs need gapping.
Acerak
Rulz Guru

Post by Acerak »

It all looked very good, Bri. I skimmed the TBBF stuff because I was short on time - Kings-v-Lakers game to watch, you know - but it was good stuff, just like the last one.

-Chet