Khemri

For Fantasy Football related chat that doesn't come under any of other forum categories.

Moderator: TFF Mods

NightDragon
Legend
Legend

Khemri

Post by NightDragon »

Looking at the team stats it seems to me that the Khemri team could be the ultimate running team. 4 mummies with access to guard, 4 tomb guardians who already have guard! Who is the ball carrier though? Anyone played with or against Khemri teams? What do you think? Laters DD.

Reason: ''
McDeth
Legend
Legend

Post by McDeth »

If the stats stay as they are, then the only ball carrier available will be the Tomb Guardians, but i dont expect to see any high scoring games with these boys

Longshot
Da Capt'ain

Post by Longshot »

I have a Khemri team and it is a quite strange way of playing.
As all AV7 team, you are able to fight (mummys...) but you re not too strong (AV7). you are always on point break. sometimes it works fine with a little luck and sometimes it doesnt with a little badluck...
Your best players are the guardian cos they are the only players that can handle the ball. Try it, it is strange to play with AND against.

Lightning' bugs for the win

http://teamfrancebb.positifforum.com/
Venomous Breath
Captain Chocomel

Post by Venomous Breath »

My other half has started a Khemri team, but she has only played a few games so far. Main thing seems to be that though they can hit harder than the normal undead team, thanks to four mummies, they don't have any ball carriers (like ghouls) and so suffer greatly. Tomb Guardians are your only chance of scoring realistically, but are pretty slow, but if you have 3 Guardians surrounding the fourth who has the ball it becomes a tough mini cage to break through due to all the 'guards'.

Khemri are also a bit frail with AV7 (discounting the mummies, of course). I would have liked to have thought that the Tomb Guardians would have AV8 and be the Khermi version of Wights (Blitzers).

But as far as I understand the Khemri are being changed in the BB Mag in August, so I will be eagerly awaiting the new stats, and besides the Khemri Minitures look great (almost as good as Lizardmen :D ).

Simon

The Ghost of Blood Bowl past
plasmoid
Legend
Legend

Post by plasmoid »

Hi "Breath" :)
Until the new team arrives, tell your other half to get Piling On for all 4 mummies. Thats 1 for each of the 3 opponents on the LOS, and 1 for blitzing.
Once you get rid of 1-4 opponents on your first turn, it's a lot easier to score with the Tomb Guards ;)

NightDragon
Legend
Legend

Plasmoid

Post by NightDragon »

Do you have a Khemri team then Plasmoid? The reason I ask is that my brother has a very successful Undead team but their history is one that fits better with the Khemri team, so he is thinking about changing. Ofcourse it would be a radical change and he just does not know what to do! From what others have said they do seem a bit dodgy. Laters DD.

Zy-Nox
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star

Post by Zy-Nox »

plasmoid wrote:Hi "Breath" :)
get Piling On for all 4 mummies. Thats 1 for each of the 3 opponents on the LOS, and 1 for blitzing.
Once you get rid of 1-4 opponents on your first turn, it's a lot easier to score with the Tomb Guards ;)
:evil: :evil:
I like that idea,but I'll wait till the team comes out as I just started a Vampire count side :evil: Duh I new I should have gone with Khemri :lol:

plasmoid
Legend
Legend

Post by plasmoid »

Hi DD,
I've played a Khemri team. It was before the "current" version - but they did have 4 mummies (although most other teams had 2 big guys).

I guess they can be hard to score with. On the other hand, guard is a serious power skill - and 8 players with access to ST can dish out a lot of pain. 4 ST5 players and 4xguard is a nasty starting roster.

In my experience, the key to success lies in piling on mummies. As mentioned, running the ball with MA5 is easier once your opponent has lost 1-4 players.

Martin :)