Entreti Blood Bowl League

Want to promote your fantasy football website, here's the place.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Khaine
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Entreti Blood Bowl League

Post by Khaine »

Just put up my Forum section for the local league that will be starting in Omaha Nebraska June 1st. Problem is I'm trying to make sure everything is hunky dorey and working perfectly and so far I have 4 users who haven't posted at all. EVERYONE is welcome to post here. http://ebbl.dyndns.org:81/phpBB2/ Also if you have any difficulties please let me know as I only have a little while to iron them out. Thanks in advance.

Reason: ''
BadMrMojo
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by BadMrMojo »

First off, the Bloodbowl/Fruitbowl comment got a snicker outta me. That was pretty good.

Secondly, you think you have enough forums there? With only four users so far, you might want to consolidate a bit until you need more. Spreading all your posts (well, once someone posts something) so thinly will mean that each reader is less likely to find something.

Start by bunching some of the off-topic stuff together, perhaps... I just think that you'll end up with a bunch of posts that people never even see because they didn't think to look there.

Case in point, I only checked this category on a whim. Normally I would have missed this entirely. Now on an established site like TBB with throngs of users, that's just plain ok. On a starting site that's dependent upon user input to grow, that's no good.

Pretty spiffy theme, though.

Reason: ''