Free Pitch Design for Blood Bowl

Want to promote your fantasy football website, here's the place.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Emberbreeze
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Emberbreeze »

£12.97 in the 1/2 price poster printing sale at Jessops (which has now ended :( )

With the card, backing material and other stuff just over £20 for a finished board.

I did find a couple of places for <£20 printing, but I can't remember where

Reason: ''
[size=150][color=#FF3333][b]Hag Graef Dragons[/b][/color][/size] [size=117]1st UK :wink: NAF Dark Elf Coach[/size]
[size=150][color=#FF3333][b]Silvania Suckers[/b][/color][/size] [size=117]Most experienced :wink: NAF Vampire Coach[/size]
Andrew from Cheadle
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Andrew from Cheadle »

Whilst I'm sure the quality will not be as good but is it possible to print pitches on a standard home printer (on a number of sheets and stuck together)

Any tips for making sure the pitch is the correct size when printed?

Love the pitches on the web site.

Andrew

Emberbreeze
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Emberbreeze »

I home printed the BB7s board on panoramic paper (so it only took 2 sheets, not 4xA4)

the only way to make sure it is the correct size is trial and error, my printer scaled the print up when I wanted to do edge to edge printing, and I had to figure out what that scaling factor was myself.

do test prints in black and white on normal paper, when you are happy, go full colour and photopaper.

If you are planning on making a folding board then try to keep the seams between the sheets of paper on the fold/cut lines

[size=150][color=#FF3333][b]Hag Graef Dragons[/b][/color][/size] [size=117]1st UK :wink: NAF Dark Elf Coach[/size]
[size=150][color=#FF3333][b]Silvania Suckers[/b][/color][/size] [size=117]Most experienced :wink: NAF Vampire Coach[/size]