MBBL2 PBEM

Want to promote your fantasy football website, here's the place.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Ombi
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Ombi »

Never underestimate of power of Yum! :wink:

Reason: ''
Deathwing
The Voice of Reason

Post by Deathwing »

It's all on the roll of a dice for the third straight turn..I'm in a mess if it goes to OT!!

Anthony_TBBF
Da Painta

Post by Anthony_TBBF »

I finally got that YUM dude on his ass, I predict rampant fouling!! :wink:

Deathwing
The Voice of Reason

Post by Deathwing »

Beware Anthony, Ombi's used up all his bad luck in our game.
I gave his Spellcaster 'Off for a bite' and he failed all 3 rolls and missed the entire game!
A failed go-for-it in the Endzone(stunned)to make it 1-1 and then failing to pick it up twice on a 3+ with me helpless to do anything left me with the luckiest/most undeserved 1-0 win in a long time.
Got a -1 AG Beastman for my trouble to go with my dead one though! :sad:

Deathwing
The Voice of Reason

Post by Deathwing »

So Anthony, Ombi, what's going on in your game then? Any updates?

Anthony_TBBF
Da Painta

Post by Anthony_TBBF »

I am sitting on the goal line with the ball and many smelly things are littering the ground! Soon to be 1-0 for me barring any weirdness...

Longshot
Da Capt'ain

Post by Longshot »

And then i come throught those damn player, seiing this player....'Anthony', running as fast as i can, dodging a crap tackle, running down my own defence and blitzing him.
The ball is safe in my hands and 'Anthony' is prone but not for a long time........

Lightning' bugs for the win

http://teamfrancebb.positifforum.com/
GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

Post by GalakStarscraper »

Sorry about that Anthony .... when I saw that you got picked to be the Milkmen's final opponent, I kinda cringed .... but then I've done that for just about every opponent they've had ....

At least I look at it this way .... you're playing an official GW team this time as I know you don't like those unofficial rosters ... :wink:

Hopefully that Storm Giant stays around long enough to cause problems.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: GalakStarscraper on 2001-11-12 20:31 ]</font>

Deathwing
The Voice of Reason

Post by Deathwing »

Uh oh. I shared Galak's thoughts as soon as I saw the draw. Could get messy with AV7.
Good luck Anthony! Shame you're not playing TBBF Wild Animal rules. :wink:

GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

Post by GalakStarscraper »

The Wild Animal rules for the MBBL2 will be changing starting next season (making it MUCH less powerful) ... but for now (unfortunately) Anthony needs to buckle down against the 4th editon version that Jervis cooked up ... the only thing that will help is that at least all his players have Block ...

Also don't forget Anthony that all of Minotaurs MUST move during a turn unless he suffers a turnover so that means that if your Storm Giant is standing next to a upright Minotaur at the start of the turn, then he cannot finish his turn without throwing that 2 dice your favor block.

Just a reminder .... I'm actually rooting for the Storm Giant to bust some heads .... oh and by the way ... you forgot to name him when you bought him so for now if has my alias ... the only official Storm Giant ever for the game of BB (see 1st edition Death Zone). You can always change his name later if he appears jinxed ... (ie cannot knock down or hurt any Minos).

Deathwing
The Voice of Reason

Post by Deathwing »

On 2001-09-26 23:31, GalakStarscraper wrote:
I'm hoping Anthony gets That Boy's Got Talent for his next match so that I can see a Storm Giant stroll onto the field this season yet. :wink:
I take it that was the case then? :wink:
Anthony, please keep us updated if you've got the time. How cool is a Storm Giant? Wow! :smile:

Deathwing
The Voice of Reason

Post by Deathwing »

Hmmm..down to just 8 Beastmen on the pitch before my first turn...not one of them with Block. :sad:

Anthony_TBBF
Da Painta

Post by Anthony_TBBF »

Well the Storm Giant has been Badly Hurt, so he's out of the game. On the other hand, my Blitzer with Piling On has already given one of his boys an SI, I'm not giving up quite yet. The weather for the match is Pouring Rain so maybe there's a slim chance I can get a quick TD although he's up on me 1-0 in the first half and I have to kick.

The TBBf is back! http://tbbf.obblm.com/