Streetbowl website

Want to promote your fantasy football website, here's the place.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Xtreme
Mr. Zlurpee

Streetbowl website

Post by Xtreme »

So after having a good time running the Streetparty USA at GenCon, I decided to put the stack of StreetBrawl boards I now own to use. A group of us are planning on running a Streetbowl tournament every other month. I've put together a website with a Street Ranking system, and everything else Streetbowl related I could think to put on there. What do you think? Is there something else that should be on there?
Naptown StreetBowl

Regarding the ranking system, its not suposed to be a competitive system ala the NAF ranking. Instead its more of an all-time leader board that is intended to intice people to show up for as many of the Street Tournies as possible, since the more you play the higher your ranking gets.

Reason: ''
ImageImage
Chairface
Da Fig Finda

Post by Chairface »

Its a nice, easy to navigate site. Great pics, great links. I've enjoyed the games that I've played so far. A league would be fantastic!

http://www.impactminiatures.com
Podfrey
Bum Monkey

Post by Podfrey »

With it being Streetbowl, I think the best "ranking" system to use would be conkers ;-)

(for the benefit of non-brits, that's where if you win then you're automatically better than the person you beat, and are placed at the spot just above them in the rankings. Everyone else below the beaten opponent then effectively "drops" one place to accommodate. And yes, you can become champion streetbowler in one game :lol: )

Xtreme
Mr. Zlurpee

Post by Xtreme »

That would work if you had the same people show up every time. Otherwise you would have to have special rules for people that miss a tournament or two. So that someone doesn't get the top spot and camp on it.

ImageImage
Jonny_P
Zlurpcast Main Guy

Post by Jonny_P »

Good site Xtreme. I like the idea of the rankings based on who plays the most. It really showcases the FUN aspect that Street Bowl is supposed to be.

Do you know when your NSBIII Bell Ringers Ball will be yet?

Xtreme
Mr. Zlurpee

Post by Xtreme »

Late november early december. Holiday time, I'll probably have a date set before the NSBII so that I can announce it there.

ImageImage