www.arosBB.dk

Want to promote your fantasy football website, here's the place.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Casper
Experienced
Experienced

www.arosBB.dk

Post by Casper »

Maybe I'm out with this a bit early, since not all contents have been filled in yet - but anyway check out www.arosBB.dk - the site of our league :-)
Perhaps the site is more interresting for coaches who have an active team there, but if others (like you guys) find it amushing, you are, off course, more than welcome to visit the site and check out all the statistics, team bulletins and so on...
By the way, you should surely try out the excel team roster (found under download in the menu).
Any comments on what we could do better on the site?

Reason: ''
- Casper
commish of www.arosbb.dk

Post by powerslave »

Hi Casper,

I'm a big fan of your site, it's very neat and really one of the best's league sites out there! Is very well designed!

I hope you dont mind if I took some ideas from your site (I liked the way your league teams are displayed) I'm talking about the html tables in which you display the team roosters, I'm making the website of my leage 2, we play in México City, so our site will be in spanish.

If it's ok with you I will "copy" that format to implement it on my site (just the table.)

Also the excell team Cockerel tool is the most awesome I have come across the net! Congrats!

Also if you don't mind I'll upload that excell on my "downloads" section.

Let me know if it's ok.

Casper
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Casper »

Hi

It is OK that you list the teams (or other tings) in the same manner, using the html-tables from our site. I would appreciate, if you somehow gave credit to our site with a link or so.
I would advice you to link your "download excel roster"-link to the file on our site (hopefully with a little credit notice too). Then you will ensure that your users always get the latest and best version of the file.

I'm looking foward to seeing your site :-)

- Casper
commish of www.arosbb.dk

Post by Sallacious »

I too have been a fan of your site. Been following it for several seasons. Currently I am reading up on php, apache, and MySQL to create a database website similar to yours. Updating each and every lil bit of information takes just a bit too long to do...lol.

Anyways... looking forward to seeing how you and your gobbos do this season and the rest of your leage coaches too. Take care!

Thunderbowl (Surrey, BC)

Nuffle... stop #%@*ing with me!
Apprentice Blasphemer
Nuffle Blasphemer's Association
kithor2002
Legend
Legend

Post by kithor2002 »

Nice website.

I like the pictures of this provocating Orc team.

Mephisto
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Mephisto »

Hi Casper!
I'm fan of your site since many years ago. My goal is to create a page similar than yours, but i THINK i DON'T HAVE THE NECESSARY PROGRAMMING SKILLS.

Chairface
Da Fig Finda

Post by Chairface »

Great website! Loved the pics in the gallery!

http://www.impactminiatures.com
ravyn
Veteran
Veteran

Post by ravyn »

Love the roster. Would It be ok for me to link to your site to allow our players to use this?
Thanks
Vern

ImageApprentice Blasphemer - Nuffle Blasphemer's Association