Wodell Semi finals.

Want to promote your fantasy football website, here's the place.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Deathwing
The Voice of Reason

Post by Deathwing »

Well, finally finished the regular season II.
Interesting line up for the semis with Human, Orc, Chaos and Wood Elf in the pot. Rosters and the final table are up if anybody's interested. If they look a little strange it's because I'm having to export Excel docs into HTML for the moment :sad:, and I'm getting dodgy results.
The Wodell League

Reason: ''
voyagers_uk
Da Cynic
Location: Nice Red Uniforms and Fanatical devotion to the Pope!

Post by voyagers_uk »

what date are the semis happenning?

killemal look to have a good chance :grin:

Deathwing
The Voice of Reason

Post by Deathwing »

They'll be played this coming Sunday 6th. We won't know who's draw against who until just before the games.
Killemall probably look the best team on paper, but they lost in the Spike! Final and the Chaos Cup Semi, so I reckon they bottle the big games!;)
Personally I'd like to see the Killers or the Braves win it, Orcs/Humans are a little too middle of the road for me! I'll be doing my damnest to win whoever I end up coaching though, personal pride and bragging rights are at stake! Incidently, I won the BB Trophy last season coaching Broken Nose, so there's a bit of history there.

voyagers_uk
Da Cynic

Post by voyagers_uk »

what news from the front lines? :grin:

what day is the final?

come on DW keep me informed!

voyagers_uk
Da Cynic

Post by voyagers_uk »

It's ok I looked at your site, how did it go though, tense finale or big blow out? :grin:

Deathwing
The Voice of Reason

Post by Deathwing »

I got blown away in the semi, playing Killemall against Longfang with Broken Nose.
Was a good final to watch, nailbiting stuff.
All we gotta do now is play the Pro Bowl, rosters are drawn up, and look pretty evenly matched. It worked out that 15 of our 16 teams are represented, so that's pretty cool.
I'll get the rosters posted soon-ish, but I'd like to do a Pro-Bowl page on the site with the teams from each season added. Going from Excel 2000 to 97 makes converting rosters to HTML a right pain tho'! :sad: