DeathBowl Board

Want to promote your fantasy football website, here's the place.

Moderator: TFF Mods

VegetableMan

DeathBowl Board

Post by VegetableMan »

Hello All, I was just checking out these forums and some some threads on Death Bowl. I wrote the original death bowl article, and noticed that someone here made a deathbowl board. I wanted to offer up the file for the board I made from scans of the blood bowl board. I have made it a PDF so its around 4 meg, but if anyone wants the high res photoshop file its around 70 meg, so we may need to find alternate means of getting it to you. Anywho, just thought I'd offer, if yopur interested my email is chaos231@attbi.com.

John Bridegroom

Reason: ''
GenoNBBL
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by GenoNBBL »

That'll be me then :D

Did you get my E-mail? If you can get both versions to me I can always host it up on my website as I have unlimited storage space (self hosted).

The board I made can be found on the NBBL site in my sig.

VegetableMan

Post by VegetableMan »

I didn't get your email, but if you want I'll send you the PDF right now. Send me an email with your address...Do you have access to an FTP site I can upload the high res to?

VegetableMan

FTP

Post by VegetableMan »

I am having trouble connecting to that site, I am using Fetch, and the first attempt connected, but crashed in mid upload, now I am unable to connect at all, I will keep trying, but I figured I would let you know so you could double check things on your end. Thanx!

John

CyberHare
Star Player
Star Player

Post by CyberHare »

I'd be interested as well. I'll send you an email but just in case I'm letting you know here as well.

Brian St.James

Death Bowl IV - Only the best will survive!
Find out more at www.TheDeathBowl.com