EBAY

Want to promote your fantasy football website, here's the place.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Norse
Da Organiza

Post by Norse »

and I thought I had a lot of teams....

It's nice to see us working together though, I like that idea a lot!

DaFrenchCoach, those 2 trolls have been bid on by Deathwing, I bid on the same model, but unpainted. I hope that clarifies things a bit! It looks as though he's going to get the better deal, but I won't have to strip my troll before I paint him!!

Happy shopping everyone..... :grin:

Reason: ''
Impact! - Fantasy Football miniatures and supplies designed by gamers for gamers
Norse
Da Organiza

Post by Norse »

OK, correction...

I've been outbid on the troll and, thanks to someones (?) kind advice, if I want it so badly I'll contact VA for it for the same money in better condition.

Good luck with your 2 DW, if you fancy parting with one later, let me know :smile:

Deathwing
The Voice of Reason

Post by Deathwing »

Didn't get 'em. Look's like some money heading VA's way.

Norse
Da Organiza

Post by Norse »

Yeah, me too :sad:..

Maybe :?: we should club our resources and do a larger VA order to cut down on shipping?? Any other European takers??

I'm quite serious here (ask Lucy, I do it quite often) I'm happy to try to co-ordinate a big VA order if anyone is interested in joining the "We want 2nd Ed models" gang...

Impact! - Fantasy Football miniatures and supplies designed by gamers for gamers
Anthony_TBBF
Da Painta

Post by Anthony_TBBF »

You won't have much luck getting any 2nd ed. models out of VA. Last time I tried they were all out.

DaFrenchCoach
Super Star
Super Star

Post by DaFrenchCoach »

Norse: I'm your man. :wink:
Altough it's not really the aim o this forum, I think, it's very kindful from you. Please let me know details... Just a few words in order to tell you I've sent some emails last week to VA, and I'm waiting for their answer (hope they don't have sold what they have !). So before making something, I'd prefer to wait for answer.
Anthony: I forgot to tell you I've got some (7) 2nd edition humans minis for exchange... but I'm not sure it's a good idea (regard to cost shipping).

DaFrenchCoach
Super Star
Super Star

Post by DaFrenchCoach »

Galak: you're lucky your wife allows you something :wink: Just kidding.

By the way, I've bought the troll I've talked to you (troll with a ball). I'm waiting for it (it was a part of a lot), and will send you its picture. My friend told me it is the "Troll Player 2", as "Troll Player 1 exists" (seen on your VA product codes website page)...

About the minis you have, it's a nice collection, and I'm sure a lot of pictures on your website will give to it a nice touch... Altough you would find these pictures everywhere !!! It's a fact a lot of websites just hack pictures and texts, without giving their own touch... Sad but true.

Just take a look on your 3D dungeonbowl... Really nice, but a little too much expensive for me... Don't you think we could, by the same process than Phil Phigs minis, decreases its price to a "cheaper" one ?

Best regards,

DFC

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DaFrenchCoach on 2002-01-31 16:06 ]</font>

Ancalagon
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star

Post by Ancalagon »

I'm now just waiting answer from GW for an order full of 2nd ed. minis and some Blood bowl dice (someone tried to buy them?). I've joined the order of some friends to mine to increase the amount, be sure we could ask another seller to get the minis (although shipping costs increase a little) if are out of stock or production, so news about this are wellcome, wether they come, VA or another...
:pissed: :pissed: :pissed:

DaFrenchCoach
Super Star
Super Star

Post by DaFrenchCoach »

Ancalagon: Maybe we can imagine something like Gala has made for phil phig (I really found it glad, have you noticed :wink: ?)
Do you think an order about... 10 2nd edition teams would change GW point of view ? I really like to know how do they need for starting to cast it...

It would be a good idea to try to concentrate our willings , maybe.

Ancalagon

Post by Ancalagon »

As I said before... we can join and ask for minis to any other...
:grin:

DaFrenchCoach
Super Star
Super Star

Post by DaFrenchCoach »

Something like a petition, or a preoder, in fact ? With product codes, or smething like this ? Why not. I'm in a league where a lot of people want to place an order, but I think they ignore the fact you can't place a 2nd edition order now...

BTW, I asked it for Andy... Wait and see...

GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

Post by GalakStarscraper »

Talked to James at the Virtual Alchemist.

GW is now refusing to sell 2nd edition Blood Bowl figs even to him (and he order something like 3000 BPS per a BB order to give you a idea of scale).

James says he has a few 2e figs left so you can still write him, but he will not be able to get anymore after he runs out.

Sorry, guys ... despite my best efforts I was unable to save the 2e figs.

Galak

DaFrenchCoach
Super Star
Super Star

Post by DaFrenchCoach »

Galak: you've talked to him... I'm still waiting for a n order confirm (Jaaaaammmmess !). I hope it will come on next Monday...

It's really, really sad... Casted versions will increase on ebay, and a lot of players will never see the beauty of the elf Blitzer...

GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

Post by GalakStarscraper »

If you knew how much I spend at the VA, it might help you understand. Anyone it was just a quick message to me (one sentence via email) and I had asked three questions ... of which I really needed answers to 2 of the 3 .... so don't feel too slighted.

DaFrenchCoach
Super Star
Super Star

Post by DaFrenchCoach »

Galak, be quiet; it wouldn't affect me :wink: The most important thing is they answer YES, or OK One word will be enough :wink:

I've read again what you've wrote about GW refusal. According to you, is this a question of costs (even if VA placed $5000 order, costs are too high), or a marketing one (let stop making some references), maybe an intellectual proprety one ???

In fact, they loose money ($5000 isn't anything), they loose a part of their company image close to players, and allows dishonest people to cast it, and sell it on ebay ("be aware !!! out of production !!!")...