BBGridiron.com formally known as Blood-Bowl.co.uk

Want to promote your fantasy football website, here's the place.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Lychanthrope
Super Star
Super Star

Re: Blood-Bowl.co.uk

Post by Lychanthrope »

Since I brought it up I'll add/say this about the house teams.

BRETONNIAN: Plasmoid's team is rock solid. The line up is set and the team plays well. His version changed me fron being anti-Bretonnian to thinking about making a tabletop set and pushing for at least allowing them to be played at some tourneys.

DAEMONS OF KHORNE: I assume (very bad word to use) that this line up is set also. Since it's in the Cyanide Blood Bowl game quite a few people accept it. They certainly don't fight against it violently like they do the Bretonnians. Most/some? just assume that it will be included in the future.

APES OF WRATH: This team is really new with no test data that I know of. Just looking for a roster I found three different versions, including one with a very stupid tree rule. This team needs some play time.

I would love Galak to put say, two more teams from the MBBL that he thinks might make good additions to the game, with reasons why and data. I respect he may not want get involved in the conversation though. I personally would like about five teams that are in a "test" stage. We seem to have lots of versions out there and it would be nice to say if you're looking for something new to add look at these for your league to try.

To the mods, this conversation may need to be moved to it's own topic. I don't want highjack it.

Reason: ''
tazdevilal
Rookie
Rookie

Post by tazdevilal »

hmmm possible test races & roster section....
Hmmm
Possibilities there.
I will start looking about for theses. If anyone hase possible links i can check them out and add them.

The site keeps growing... Keep the suggestions coming.... Still no answer re adding Street Bowl in. If anyone can get n contact with Zupe then let him know about me wanting to know if i can add that section.
Prob call that section "Alternative BB Gaming"

Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

Who did you contact at zlurpeebowl?

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
Lychanthrope
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Lychanthrope »

Send Xtreme a message on this site. He runs ZlurpeeForums and did a lot of the work on Streetball.

tazdevilal
Rookie
Rookie

Post by tazdevilal »

Originally sent him a message via googlemail but have now sent a PM from here.
Perhaps hear back in bit

Shteve0
Legend
Legend

Blood-Bowl.co.uk

Post by Shteve0 »

Lychanthrope wrote:APES OF WRATH: This team is really new with no test data that I know of. Just looking for a roster I found three different versions, including one with a very stupid tree rule. This team needs some play time.
It's true, but not unique - if you search for Khorne rosters there were a number of variants before the Cyanide version launched.

The tree climbing roster version was a joke launched by the 3DB podcast (I think for April Fools?) last year. The version in my sig replaced it to some extent and was discussed on the show a few months back as we ran it in our local league for a season (~17 games).

As it stands there are a handful of other players worldwide coaching the roster in their leagues and obblm has rolled it out (as in my sig) to make it available to other coaches to test out and feed back on.

Unfortunately we don't have mass market access, so data collation is going to be a slow and arduous process, hopefully with small gains at each step along the way. But, we'll get there - the roster is a lot of fun, and that's what matters at the core! :)

League and tournament hosting, blogging and individual forums - all totally free. For the most immersive tabletop sports community experience around, check out theendzone.co
Lychanthrope
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Lychanthrope »

And that is why I suggested having a small list of test teams, to get/encourage people, who are interested, to use the same teams/rosters as others so we're all talking about the same thing. :D

lunchmoney
Legend
Legend

Post by lunchmoney »

Lychanthrope wrote:And that is why I suggested having a small list of test teams, to get/encourage people, who are interested, to use the same teams/rosters as others so we're all talking about the same thing. :D
Isnt that what this entire section of TFF is for?

Hired Goon for the NAF (rep for South West England)
lunchmoneybb@gmail.com

TOs! You do not need multiple copies of rosters. It's a waste of paper.
Bribe level: good coffee.
#FlingNation find me on page 95
tazdevilal
Rookie
Rookie

Post by tazdevilal »

Ermmmm any way. I have put a Apes of Wrath and Bretonnian team list on site.... Though there seems to be at least 2 or 3 versions of the Bretonnian lists. I have used the one that does not include the trait Honourable and it seemed like the best of the ones avaiable to use.

Oh and heard back from Zhup. and there will be a street bol section in time.

sann0638
Kommissar Enthusiasmoff

Post by sann0638 »

lunchmoney wrote:
Lychanthrope wrote:And that is why I suggested having a small list of test teams, to get/encourage people, who are interested, to use the same teams/rosters as others so we're all talking about the same thing. :D
Isnt that what this entire section of TFF is for?
Play nicely Al!

NAF Ex-President
Founder of SAWBBL, Swindon and Wiltshire's BB League - find us on Facebook and Discord
NAF Data wrangler
Lychanthrope
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Lychanthrope »

Just checked Bretonnians on the web site, and that is an older version of the team. Change the blitzer skills to block, catch, and dauntless. The star players are Dolfar Longstride 150k, Willow Rosebark 150k, Mighty Zug 260k, Zara the Slayer 270k, Griff Oberwald 320k, and Morg 'n' Thorg 430k. All of those star players are offcial. The other two you mention, Jules Arnoud and Jean-Baptiste Du Fer, are unoffcial test star players you may chose to use or not.

Thank you for all your hard work on the website it's shaping up to be a good resource.

tazdevilal
Rookie
Rookie

Post by tazdevilal »

Have fixed the Bretonnian listing and also added some new star players to star players section.

Lychanthrope
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Lychanthrope »

I was wandering the site this morning and saw the fix AND the Star Player area. NICE!! :D

If you want cards for the two experimental Bretonnian stars go to:

http://www.plasmoids.dk/bbowl/BBBretonnians_stars.htm

Great work.

tazdevilal
Rookie
Rookie

Post by tazdevilal »

Yeah saw them. Thought i would go with slightly different pictures to distinquish the two players.
Thanks again for all help. :D

tazdevilal
Rookie
Rookie

Post by tazdevilal »

Street Bowl section added