New NBBL Site.

Want to promote your fantasy football website, here's the place.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Deathwing
The Voice of Reason

New NBBL Site.

Post by Deathwing »

Just been browsing, and in wake of all the deserved praise for the new look TBBF site (Good job Ant!), I thought I'd add a bit for Geno's revamp of the NBBL site. Very slick, loadsa info and stuff, and it's even got it own forum identical to this that we could invade if TBB goes again! :wink:
Good work Rhys fella! :D

Reason: ''

"Deathwing treats newcomers like sh*t"
"...the brain dead Mod.."
Anthony_TBBF
Da Painta

Post by Anthony_TBBF »

Good stuff!

The TBBf is back! http://tbbf.obblm.com/
GenoNBBL
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by GenoNBBL »

Thanks guys, been working on the site for a while but it's missing a fair bit of content at the moment about DeathBowl, Newsletters and game results etc, should be up soon though.

The forum is ace, gives us all a chance to air our views about all things NBBL and yes, you can all come invade it anytime, it is a public forum! But obviously it's more NBBL specific.

On a seperate note, if most of you, like me, are interested in BB Fluff then you might want to keep your eye's peeled for the NBBL 2502/03 Season Annual.

It will feature a full rundown of the leagues and tournaments played so far and team biog's on teams that have played in them. I've knocked up an identical template to the team bios in the 2nd Ed Star Player book so all teams have a player list, game history and team background part. It's going to be the first of it's kind (that I'm aware of) but I'm hoping people will find it a good read and will go on to make their own for their leagues.

Just think, in years to come when we're on the 2510 season we can look back in time at the teams and players and see how things were back then, which if you're a sentimental old fool like me, will love :D

The article is going to be published early Feb 2003, and will be in .pdf form.

Thanks for the website praise by the way!

Adios