Probably dumb OBBLM questions

Want to promote your fantasy football website, here's the place.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Fejwe
Rookie
Rookie

Probably dumb OBBLM questions

Post by Fejwe »

Hi all,

I've done some simple searching on the forums but haven't had any luck with my questions--my apologies if these are well known items or if I should be looking somewhere else.

Is there somewhere within OBBLM where I can manually adjust the number of wins losses or ties a team has? I seem to have double-recorded one or two games when I was first loading our (midseason) rosters and ideally want to adjust the W/L/T record item without having to delete and reload the teams from scratch.

Also, is there a way I can make the "leaders" content buckets on the homepage refresh? Mine haven't reflected our most recent games. I feel like I'm missing a step, but I don't know which step.

Thanks in advance for any advice,
Tom
NAF: fejwe
motorcitybloodbowl.org

Reason: ''
funnyfingers
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Re: Probably dumb OBBLM questions

Post by funnyfingers »

The wins and losses are from matches played. So I think you'd have to delete those matches that shouldn't be there. I would think you'd have a lot more problems than just wins and losses if you have duplicate matches, such as excessive spps, and other game stats.

Which of the front page boxes is wrong? The top looks correct to me.

On a separate note, I notice that your domain, motorcitybloodbowl.org, is pointing to another server which is then redirecting to mcbbl.obblm.com. Inside of the hosting for Mercury VPS, you can add motorcitybloodbowl.org as an addon domain. You would then set motorcitybloodbowl.org to use the Mercury VPS nameservers. This way you go to motorcitybloodbowl.org and stay there. If this is what you want and you want more assistance with it, just let me know.

Reason: ''
Webhosting with the latest version of OBBLM installed: OBBLM Web Hosting (be sure to choose the OBBLM tab)